You can Stop 'Now'

In life, there are many times when we really want to do something but we don't.
Why don't we do it? Maybe because it's wrong or immoral or it may hurt someone we care about or we may not have the courage or guts to go through with it.
The end result is the same. We don't do it and then the opportunity passes us by.
Who gets to decide whether the decision was right or wrong?
I think it's out Conscience.
Even if we regret letting the opportunity get away from us, if our conscience is clear maybe another opportunity will present itself in the future.

Now you guys are wondering what is with me giving you a lecture on philosophy rt?
I promise there is a reason.

Now let's continue with the story.

"Lan Zhan, answer me." Xiao Zhan orders.
Yibo wants to say and do many things.
He knows now that Zhan will not remember anything that will happen between them. YiBo knows that he can get away with anything...and there are things that his body and his heart are pushing him to do.
But...YiBo is many things, but he is not a jerk. He is definitely not a pervert, at least not in things that really matter.

YiBo remains silent.
'Let him believe want he wants to.'

Zhan lets go of the younger man and backs away.
"So I was right...this Zhan...he is the one in your heart. You don't want me anymore." Xiao Zhan looks hurt and furious.

YiBo remains quiet.
"Fuck you Lan Zhan." Xiao Zhan says before he turns away and walks out of the apartment banging the door shut on his way out.

YiBo buries his face in his hands.
'I did the right thing. I know I did. Why the hell does it hurt so bad!?' Yibo thinks, his hand coming to rest over his chest.

He is on his way to the kitchen when there a a knock on the door. And a voice floats over.

"YiBo Laoshi I promise I won't take much of your time. Please open the door."

'What the actual fuck!!!???' YiBo thinks before opening the door to reveal a very brightly smiling Xiao Zhan.

"Wah, my patience and persistence paid off. Yibo Laoshi finally opened the door for me."

"Mn?"

"Now, will YiBo Laushi let his gege enter?" Xiao Zhan winks.

'F*£.®...~\•'¢¥€¢...|~¥¢π¤®•^*K'
*not a typing error*

"You can enter anytime..." 'Wait what!???' YiBo blushes looking away.

That is the precise moment when Xiao Zhan's eyes fall on Yibo's dishevelled hair, loosely tied bath robe and the very obvious red mark on the shoulder blade.

'Did I catch him at a wrong time? Was he with someone? Why you I feel like throwing up all of a sudden.' Zhan thinks looking away.

"Looks like Yibo Laoshi is busy. I think I should leave."

Before the words are out of his mouth YiBo holds Zhan's wrist.

"I was not busy. Please come in and make yourself comfortable."

Xiao Zhan tries hard not to stare but his eyes keep getting drawn to the red mark. He doesn't like it... He doesn't like it one bit.

"Are you sure?" Xiao Zhan hesitates.

"Mn." Yibo smiles.

Xiao Zhan's hand subconsciously goes to his heart.

Yibo's face falls.

"Zhan ge.. Laoshi....you don't look so good." YiBo says wrapping his hand around Xiao Zhan's waist and walking him towards the couch.

Xiao Zhan doesn't resist.