Yibo and 'HIS MEN'

Funny thing about love, well it will be more appropriate to call it lucky thing TBH, anyway, the thing about attraction or love, is that sometimes... just sometimes, it actually is within reach.

Since it has never happened to me I can't personally vouch for it, but a few good sources tell me *by few good sources I mean fluffy fanfictions* that it actually can happen.
But few other good sources tell me *by these sources I mean the painfully heartbreaking angst filled fanfictions* that love is hard... *Damnit people.... I don't mean 'that' hard!* That love comes to those who pine for 16 years playing enquiry everyday without getting a response from the one who fell off.... Wait... I just wrote the opening shot of the untamed *damnit WangXian*
Anyway, what I am saying is that love is hard... For my boy YiBo, it's tripley hard.... *it doesn't matter which 'hard' you think it means, when it cums... I mean comes, to YiBo both meanings of hard are applicable*

Now you guys are wondering why the duck...
(yes, I had indeed wanted to type FUCK... but I have generously let the auto-correct have this one. Maybe now it will leave my fucks alone!)

*that sounded wrong somehow*

So now you guys are wondering why the fuck am I wasting your perfectly good time in talking about hard love?
Well.. trust me there is a reason for that.
Now let's get back to where Zhan follows YiBo out of the restroom.

As soon as Yibo sits down, something vibrates. It's hard and it's in Yibo's pants.

It was Yibo's phone guys, but I know what some of you thought....maybe.
*or maybe it's just my brain*

Yibo receives the call and his whole face transforms. He smiles brightly and his eyes drop to the floor. Then he cuts the call and stands up abruptly.
"I am sorry, but I need to leave now. Something has come up that I just have to take care of."

Sometimes simple words spoken innocently don't come across as such. Well this was one such time especially for Xiao Zhan.

'Something came up, I know what that is you womanizer!' Zhan thinks sourly, but being the professional that he is, he keeps a smile on his face.

Zhan was not completely wrong, the call had indeed been from a woman. And Yibo had definitely ditched the team for the said woman but what Zhan had not known was that the call was actually from Yibo's sister who had just returned from America and given his family a surprise visit.

*Yes, I have indeed given my boy a sister...once again that came out wrong... But you get what I am saying rt?*

Zhan continues to smile till their eyes meet. YiBo walks over to Zhan, "Wei Ying, could I talk to you for a moment please."

Zhan nods and goes to YiBo, "What is the matter Lan Zhan?" Zhan asks coldly.
Yibo steps closer to Zhan.
Zhan makes the mistake of looking at Yibo who looks like fudging sex on legs as he bites his lips and looks up through his lashes. "Zhan....geee."

'F¢√¥€~]β..£€©α\.¢£..¥...𤩮K'
*not a typing error*

Zhan thinks and subconsciously steps closer and his eyes once again get drawn to Yibo's lips , 'His lips are so pouty...I want to.... '

Zhan suddenly realizes what he was about to think and he takes a step back and clears his throat, "Is there something you need Bo...Lan Zhan?"

YiBo smiles sweetly, "I apologize in advance, but I won't be spending the night with you, I mean in the dorm."

Zhan tries to keep a straight face at that... He really tries, but he kinda fails. YiBo continues, "It's just that I have to meet... "

"It's fine. The training starts tomorrow anyway. You won't miss anything." Zhan says formally.