Chapter 1: The Creepy Case of The Chemical Creep

Outside the Karloff Chemical Company, Scooby, Team Gigantica, and the Mystery Inc. gang were looking into something, following a set of footprints towards the facility's front door.

HANNA BARBERA AND WARNER BROS. PRESENT

Velma opens up the door and they all stepped in, seeing that there was chemical footprints EVERYWHERE!

Everybody wants a chance to be a hero

Then, the Chemical Creep, a monster who seemed to be a moving glob of chemicals in a hazmat suit, popped up and roared.

Everybody took off running, the Chemical Creep chasing after them.

Everybody wants a chance to save the day

In a hall somewhere in the building, Fred, Scooby, and Tyler came running out, entering the room directly across the hall.

TOM HOLLAND & FRANK WELKER

Scooby had to shut the door behind the three of them.

Braedey and Shaggy came running out of a separate door, running into the door directly across from where they came out of.

CHRIS HEMSWORTH & MATTHEW LILLARD

Velma and ran out shortly after, Velma bumping into the wall and her glasses falling off. Velma got back up to her feet, grabbing her glasses before she ran into a nearby separate door.

Won't you come along and maybe be a hero?

MINDY COHN

Velma put her glasses on before shutting the door behind herself.

Daphne and Diana came running out of a door farther down in the hallway.

GREY DELISLE & VICTORIA JUSTICE

Cause it feels alright, and it feels okay, HEY!

Daphne quickly shut the door causing the chemical creep to run face first into it.

IN:

The Chemical Creep stood up before opening the door and running into it.

TEAM GIGANTICA & SCOOBY-DOO! ABRACADABRA-DOO!

Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

Elsewhere in the factory, Fred and Daphne were backing away, looking around, trying to find an escape from the Chemical Creep.

Come on, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

When they ended up next to a shelf, it spun around, the Chemical Creep walking by with the two detectives being nowhere in sight.

CASTING AND LINE DIRECTION BY
SDFAN12435 and BRAEDIUMSSUPREME

When the Chemical Creep walked past, the shelf spun around, this time, it had Diana and Braedy pop out, looking around, confused.

Oh, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

The shelf spun back around yet again.

Hey, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

When it finished spinning around, Fred, Daphne, Braedey, and Diana were there with the Chemical Creep