Chapter 5: Some clues and locating the O'Flannery magic staff

In one of the various halls of the school, Velma was roaming around, using her scroll's flashlight to have a look around. The sight of some sort of coffin made her jump a little. She then sighed when realizing it was just some empty coffin.

Velma took a peek into the coffin and saw a bunch of spikes. Curious, she pushed one back and found that it was spring-loaded and wasn't even that sharp, but could still hurt someone if they hit it at the right pressure.

"Hm." Velma comments, closing the coffin

Suddenly, she heard piano music echo over the complete hall, causing her to look around and spot a set of doors with light coming out through the said doors.

"What in the world????" Velma questioned

When walking over to investigate the music, she peeked through the door and saw Diana of all people,playing a piano while reading a music book. However, she ended up messing up a ntoe and sighing.

"Thing's out of tune still." Diana comments

"Diana" Velma spoke

"Hey, Vel." Diana responded,standing up from the piano

"What's going on?" Velma asks

"Oh, not much. Just wanting to give piano music a shot." Diana answers, picking up the music book. "The songs in this book are all really good ones, but this piano is still out of tune, bno matter how much I retune it."

Velma walked over and asks, "Does this have to do with the fact that you think that the winged creature might react to piano music?"

"A little." Diana responds, taking a deep breath. "What are you doing sneaking around here at this hour? I thought you'd be doing the sisterly slumber party thing with Madelyn."

"Oh, it's great to see Mads again, but...we don't really have anything to common." Velma responds. "Just between you and me, she's kind of a nerd. And that's saying something cause of how nerdy Ashley can get around developing movies."

"No kidding."  responded Diana, grabbing the music book

"Once she grabs onto something, there's little to no chance of stopping her. She's always overalayzing every little thing that attracts her attention." Velma comments before seeing some sort of residue on the floor and checking it in her fingers. "There's some gritty residue on the floor. Would you know what this is?"

"Well, i'd have to say rosin cause this jar of the stuff of it is half empty." Diana responds, looking at a powderized rosin jar. "And you and Mads are like night and day."

Diana walked over to a small hanging hook and went to put the book on it but had trouble trying to pull it down.

"This thing's stuck!" Diana comments. "A little help, V?"

"Sure." Velma responds, walking over and grabbing on to try to give a tug

After a whole of tugging, they ended up stumbling back when the small hook broke down and the door opens, revealing a secret passage.

"A secret passage!" Diana comments

"Come on!" Velma says as they got up

Velma pulls out her scroll and turns on the flashlight as they looked around at all the stuff in the secret room.

"This stuff must've been shipped over here from Ireland with the castle." says Diana

Velma then picks up something.

"Some of this is more recent, like this photo album." Velma comments

" Velma comments