Shrek x Y/n x Donkey

Y/n was spanking Donkey as they had just glazed on eachother. "DONKEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" said Shrek in his luxurious ogrey accent as he just walked in on his baddie, Y/n having shmex with his now ex-bestfrien, Donkey. "S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-shrek its n-n-n-not what it looks like!" said Y/n in a shaky voice while Donkey just laid there with the shmexiest smirk on his face, Shrek didnt wanna admit it but he felt turned on by Donkeys scrumptious smirk. 

"wanna join Shrek?"Donkey brayed in a animalisticly shrexy voice. "what ever do you mean Donkey?" said Shrek in a knowing tone. He wanted to hear Donkey say it. Shrek seceretly always had a crush on Donkey that was bigger than hes 69 inch worm. "You know i mean babyboy" said Donkey, Donkey always had a kink for babies. so he liked to imagine that the person he had shmex with was a very shmexy baby with abs. Hes a slut fr abs.

"Yes Shrek, come on, you know you want it" sain Y/n with a Debby Ryan on her face. Shrek wasted no time coming over to the two of the glorious species infront of him. They were truly magnificent and creamy (whats wrong with me-)

He came over to Donkey and started eating his face passionetly. Y/n started buttering her biscut while watching the scene infront of her. She then started wheezing and fainted as she let her frosting out on her dextrous digits. Donkey subcontiously brayed into the kiss. Shrek then took Donkeys tail and rubbed it on Donkeys ass. "EEEEE HAWWWWWWW" Donkey moaned in his manly voice. "thats righ you magnifecent species, moan for daddy Shrek" said shrek as he took out his 69 inch worm out and shoved it in Donkeys 1 inch trouser snake. "youre so big" said Donkey while he licked his teeth, he loved the taste of his teeth.

Shrek kept thrusting his dancing member inside of his bestfriend. "im saucing Donkey" he groaned in a shmexy and raspy voice. As soon as Donkey heard that he spilled his souce all over Shreks throbbing 69 inch friend causing Shrek to sauce inside of Donkey.

"That was great shraddy" said donkey. "Indeed it was babygOrl" Shrek said to Donkey.

476 words

yall thanks for 10 reads, it actually means alot to me that people read my excuse of a book. Stay safe and horny my lovely mfs X

-Mel the cow