Eat Our Shit

Y/n was a very naughty girl, and you think she would learn her leson since she got punished by daddy Donkey and Shraddy everytime she did smething naughty. but she loved the punishments they gave her. but not this time.

"Cum on Y/n, be a good muscular baby and eat the mud" said Shrek in his rich ogrey accent. Him and Donkey started laughing at the very hillarious joke Shrek made. (laugh bitch or else)Shrek and Donkey were making Y/n eat mud becouse they heard that mud makes peoples ass more chrispy and wrinky, so they had to try it.

"Make me you ugly ass green moldy ass ogre" said Y/n, she shouldnt have dont that. She never talked ack to Shrek and Donkey. She was gonna get punished. HARD. And Shrek aways taught his punishments were good, but they werent. He was a truly stupid ogre.

"what did you say?!" said Shraddy loudly while sharting. "YOU ARE EATING THAT MUD YOU PENIS FLYTRAP" said Donkey trying to be intimitading. "no no donkey. She can eat something else" said shrek with a debby ryan on his face. Donkey smirked pretending to know what shrek ment.

"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what d-d-d-do y-y-y-you m-m-mean S-s-shrek?" said y/n, she truly wasnt like other girls, she was so quirky, Shrek snorted and sharted at the same time from how intimidated she was,  "Donkey, get the bib. We dont want her getting dirty do we?" he said smirking like pitbull. 

"on it shraddy!" said Donkey. Donkey allways felt like Shrek was better than him. he was a slut for Shrek. "here you go sir" donkey said and bowed as he gave the bib to shrek. Shrek quickly put the bib on Y/n and took off his tight Calvin Kleins. He was truly Shrexy. "What are you gonna do to me you luscious orge?" Y/n said between oinks. 

Shrek looked at Donkey and tond him to folow his lead. They both strutted over to Y/n and  pushed her on her knees. "open" said shrek as he grabbed her jaw with his muscular arms.

"What the heckle shreckle are you gonna do to me?!" she yelled at both of the scrumptious beings as she saw donkeys as in her face, "do it donkey, now" said shrek. Donkey started pushing, and suddenly, his shit came flying out and landed right in Y/ns mouth. 

Y/n had a look of disgust all over her face as she munched at the steaming fresh donkey shit. she was gonna spit it out but shrek closed her mouth with his 69 inch porn on the cob.

Shrek thrusted his rooster in her nose as she swallowed all the donkey shart, "get up my little shartslut" said Shrek, Donkey was ready to let out more of his load. Y/n obeyed and got up. Shrek then shat in his hand and looked at Donkey telling him to do the same. After they both shat in there hands they forcefully opened Y/ns mouth and shoved the shit in there. "Thatll teach you to listen to us" said Donkey, Y/n was pissing all over the place from the adrenaline running in her veins. She licked up there assholes after swallowing the shit to make sure she got every single drop of shart. "drink the piss babygOrl" said shrek as he saw the gistening floor. She got on all fours and licked up all the salty liquid. 

AN

yall this took me all day to write i dont even know why, i didnt even know how to finish it, so you better enjoy it, stay safe and horny my little mfs

-Mel the cow

606 words