Shrulk playfight

Shrek and Hulk were cousins, thats why the looked so similar, but they seceretly were dating. They couldnt resist the urge to be with eachother, so they were hiding inside an underground cabin to be together, if someone found then they could go to horny jail.

Right now Shrek and Hulk were play fighting. And Shrek was falinng right into Hulks trap. Hulk was gonna fuck the green out of Shrek as they were playfightin cuz he was hornknee as always.

"im gonna win hulkie-poo" said Shrek. "Think again Shrekiepoo" shrieked Hulk as he touched shrekiepoos dick, as shrek was caught offguard Hulk glued him onto the couch, "aw shrekidy shackidy" said shrek as he realised that he had lost. Huk quickly took off shreks brown cardigan and took off his old white- now brown shirt, Hulk attacked Shreks peperonni nipples and started biting at them. Once he ate his nipples he started sucking on Shreks ears.  He loved the taste of earwax.

Shrek was a squeaking mess. Hulk then took out his throbbing member and shoved it in shrek manhood. Causing Shrek to shriek, hulk started thrusting in an un green monsterly pace witch  made shrek to jizz all over hulks kilbasa sausage, Hulk also jizzed inside of Shreks ight manhood, then they died from the pleasure and exploded cuz there head was on cloud nine.

AN

hope yall enjoy this, i didnt check for speing mistakes so feel free to bully me in the comments, ive been kinda sick lately so im not that motivated to write. But ur comments will help. GenZ humor is the best so obviously ur comments will cheer me up, love yall stay safe and horny my chickens. 

-Mel the cow

288 words