Kiss- 1💋

°•○●𝐎𝐧𝐞●○•°

°•𝐎𝐧𝐞•°

"he's so hot, man." jisung went on as felix closed the ice cream freezer, rolling his eyes for the nth time today.

"why don't you just confess?" he groaned, sitting down on the stool as he heaved a loud sigh. today was not a 'finger-licking' day for felix. he went to college and ended up pretending to listen to financial analysis lectures, had boiled cabbage for lunch, zipped up his pants with his, ahem, and now spent his entire work-time listening to jisung thirst over lee know. he had had enough.

"are you crazy?" jisung asked, taking off his apron. it was closing time. and neither lee know nor hyunjin showed up. he asked all that yesterday for what? if he was going to not come, he should have told felix. he had been thinking about ways to help hyunjin get out of the place. now it was all for nothing. you know what, hyunjin was annoying. he didn't have to—holy shit get yourself together, felix.

since when was he upset about hyunjin not showing up?

"no, i'm just saying, give it a shot. just confess. what's the worse that could happen?"

"i could end up pregnant!"

felix rolled his eyes as he walked around the counter to place the chairs over the tables, switching the lights off for the kissing booth. yes, a kissing booth. in a fucking ice cream parlour. you know, vanilla kisses was the name of the parlour, placed right outside his college. and they give kissing offers. yes. some crooked way to attract customers but, hey, it worked. at first felix thought it was so stupid, but when he looked into it he realised how brilliant it was.

he worked there with his friends— han jisung and bang chan. bang chan was the kisser for the kissing booth. while jisung and felix were the kissers for kissing bells. yes, kissing bells. you see, the kissing booth was like every other kissing booth. when it is open the kisser would be blindfolded, you'd have to pay for it and get a kiss. while, kissing bells were different; they were cheek kisses.

every table had a small, chiming bell that the customers can use to get a cheek kiss. cute, right? felix and jisung didn't mind it because it was a cheek one. besides, the pay was so good. so despite some uncomfortable circumstances, they loved working there. bang chan on the other hand was a major whore of their group. he didn't mind being in the kissing booth. besides, he was paid the most around there for his services.

this ice cream parlour was so damn famous. because of these three. people come here just to get kissed. you get to kiss hot guys and get ice cream. what more could you want? their business skyrocketed. however, oddly, it went smoothly too. felix never had a problem working there. there had been certain times where the customers treated them badly, very uncomfortably. but their boss always had their backs.

he never forced them to do something they were uncomfortable with. so felix also had the chance to pass. good pay, your best friends as your colleagues, an amicable boss...it all just added up.