Kiss- 4 💋

°•○●Four●○•°

°•○●Four●○•°

hyunjin stared at felix, as though not believing what he had just said but at the same time not very surprised. what the fuck was even that look?

"you sure?" he asked, walking close to where he stood. was felix sure? no, but did he want to kiss hyunjin now? hell yes. there had been a few times he had seen hyunjin topless over the years. but this was all different now. he was one tasty dish.

"yes." felix breathed out. let's get this shit over with. "come on." he said, lifting his arms up. hyunjin raised his eyebrows in question. felix rolled his eyes at his obliviousness, placing his hands on his shoulders. he gulped a little on feeling his smooth skin under his palms. oh fuck. he awkwardly wrapped his arms around hyunjin's neck.

"what are you doing?" hyunjin chuckled, placing his hands on felix's waist nonetheless. felix's breath hitched in his throat.

"what does it look like?" he snapped. "you know, you can actually help me instead of standing here, doing nothing so that we can get this thing over with."

"lix," hyunjin called out in his soft-caramel voice. "if we're practicing, we gotta do it the right way."

"what do you me-" felix cut himself off with a yelp when hyunjin suddenly lifted him, taking a few steps behind and gently placing him on his study desk. "what the fuck are you doing?!" felix screamed.

"doing it the right way." hyunjin replied before cupping felix's cheeks, his thumbs brushing his freckles ever so slightly. and then he crashed his lips against felix's, kissing him hard. a quick click, you know, that small 'tck' you hear when you unhook your bracelet? yeah, something like that went off in felix's chest, opening the small box of butterflies. the kiss tasted sweet, something between mint and snowflakes. he could feel how soft hyunjin's lips were, as they moved urgently against his own.

felix kissed him back, his arms tightening around his back, tugging at his golden tuft of hair. hyunjin moaned into felix's mouth, making his thighs clench at that sensation. hell, was he an amazing kisser. but when felix moaned as hyunjin's tongue poked with his, he felt him shudder from the very low decibel of his deep moan. for a quick second, there flashed a certain vulnerability in hyunjin's actions.

smirking, felix moved his lips down his neck, nibbling on his skin. hyunjin moaned louder, his head sprawling behind when a reddish purple petal bloomed on his neck. glancing up his face, watching him stare intently with his eyes, felix licked the freshly made hickey.

he was about to lick it again, when hyunjin swooped down, getting his tongue between his lips, kissing him again. felix moaned. that was so hot. his fingers tightened between his hair, their lips slowing down their pace after a while. they pulled away, catching their breaths. the two of them stared at each other, their chest heaving. hyunjin smirked.