Kiss- 3 💋

°•○●Three●○•°

°•○●Three●○•°

"i was there, man. and i watched everything." jeongin said, filling himself with a cone of ice cream before walking back to their table. it was late and they had closed the shop. but the boys decided to hang out for a while before leaving. not that the owner cared, though. it was jisung's dad after all. and the old chip loved the boys dearly. he was so cool.

"you uploaded it online?" bang chan asked, sitting on a chair in the opposite way, hugging the back of it.

"yeah." felix sighed, closing his phone. "also, who was that last bubblegum kisser?" felix asked, fixing his hair mindlessly.

the three boys looked at each other awkwardly, while felix was oblivious to all of that.

"just...um...some guy." jisung said, licking his lips.

"i see." felix nodded, reaching forward to grab the can of soda. "not going to lie, he really was an amazing kisser. makes me wonder, how did he look?"

they took a while to answer.

"not bad, yeah." bang chan said. "also, what's with the bubblegum?"

"i don't know, he just tasted like bubblegum ice cream." felix shrugged. "did you guys know his name?"

jisung looked at bang chan, blinking. "uh no. you know we don't get personal information from customers."

"right." felix said, taking a sip of his soda.

a lot of thoughts filled his head. but for some reason, he couldn't forget the taste of his bubblegum kisser.

felix squinted his eyes as he woke up

felix squinted his eyes as he woke up. groaning from the blazing sunlight that crept inside his room, he sat up. stretching his body, he sat still for a couple minutes. it was one of his habits. once he wakes up, he need to stay still for a while to process his entire existence. after a couple minutes, he brushed his hair out of his face and reached for his phone.

rubbing his eyes off his eye boogers, he opened his phone. the first thing he did after he woke up was to check his phone. he opened his messages and replied to a few of them, his mother being the first. after some time, he clicked out of the app and went to YouTube to check the views of his last night video.