Kiss- 6 💋

°•○●Six●○•°

°•○●Six●○•°

"a kissing booth?" areum exclaimed, a little surprised herself. "damn, thats something straight out of a netflix rom-com."

felix chuckled, taking a sip of his champagne.

"right?" hyunjin said. "its quite interesting how we went from biting off our necks to biting each others' necks."

felix slapped hyunjin's arm at that, a little shy. that didn't sound appropriate to be said in front of his mother. but however felix got to say, areum was really...different. she was not old fashioned. she was actually really cool. well, that could come from her age. she was really young. he came to know that she had hyunjin when she was 18.

"anyway," areum said, twirling the stem of her glass, the bubbly champagne sloshing inside. "jokes apart, i just want to say i really like you felix." felix smiled all sunshine and cotton candy. "i wish the best for the two of you."

hyunjin looked at felix, smiling at him. he brought their intertwined hands to his lips and gently kissed on felix's knuckles. yes, he still didn't let go of felix's hand.

"aw! look at you boys!" areum teased. "get a room."

hyunjin and felix snickered, blushing slightly.

"i'm gonna go now. i have a few guests to attend. so if you'll excuse me..."

felix nodded as areum stood up, patting their shoulders one last time before walking away from them with her wrist twirling her now empty champagne glass. felix sighed.

"your mom is so nice." he breathed out, prying his eyes off her and turning to look at hyunjin who was giddily staring at him. he gently placed his chin on felix's shoulder, breathing across his freckles. "why are you always staring at me like that and don't you dare say that i'm beautiful again."

hyunjin chuckled, his eyes turning into small crescents. "and if i did?" he rose a flirty brow.

damn, this hoe! what the fuck, felix was not ready for that. his heart, his poor little heart, oh no.

"we'll end up making out." felix replied, staring back at him, quite whipped.

"i like that." hyunjin mused, leaning in. felix closed his eyes as he felt hyunjin's lips press against his, softly. it was a gentle peck but strong enough to give felix those damn butterflies. heart pumping honey that brought him a riot of vivid butterflies. 

the two of them moved away when suddenly people started clapping and whistling. they turned to look at a couple arm in arm as they walked to the stage, waving at everyone with bright smiles.

"here it starts." hyunjin muttered in a sullen voice before standing up, pulling felix with him. the two of them stood up as hyunjin's father walked with his wife, a guy right behind them. he must be wooyoung. he was kinda tall compared to felix, his hair a dark raven. he was wearing a fancy coat, bedazzled with sequins.