chapter 1: a disaster

3rd POV :

Aerin sighed as she scrolled down in the internet bored, sitting in the coach tired.

It has been a few days since they had moved here in Seoul from Busan since Aerin's Mother got a promotion, and today was the last day of settling in.

The truck had brought last of the Park's belongings. As the door it was Park Erice, clutching a box. Aerin's twin brother.

"Yah, Unnie I know you get tired easily but c'mon help us!!" Erice said pouting as he put down the box, Aerin turned around and stick her tongue out.

"Your not kid you know." Erice said annoyingly and sitting besides Aerin.

Aerin smiled to him innocently, mocking him. As the twins started to argue. The twin's mother entered.

"Aishh~ Both of you stop fighting, I can hear both of you outside," The twin's mother said, Park EunRae. As she looked around, smiled and place down a plant nearby the door.

"C'mon now and help me out with the boxes." The Mother said.

The twins stopped fighting and helped their mother and finally, the 6-7 boxes were now inside.

Erice quickly sprinted to his bedroom to avoid his Mothers request and Aerin laughed as she sat down at the couch again.

Aerin's mother got to the kitchen finding some ingredients and ready to cook.

Aerin was now watching TV, "There's no other ingredients here for kimchi rice, Yah Aerin can you outside and buy eggs?" Aerin's Mother practically shouted, "Ok, Eomma."

Aerin closed the TV and announced her leaving, she took a jacket, got her wallet, put her shoes on and got outside.

She walked and walked until she arrived in a small grocery store and bought the things she needed, plus a lollipop.

Aerin's favorite candy flavor, green apple.

Aerin walked off while holding the plastic, opened her lollipop and ate it. She sighed at the thought of attending a new school, she wishes they don't see her as a freak or a weirdo or some other things for having heart problems.

Growing up as a child with heart problems was hard for Aerin, most of her childhood memories contains memory of a hospital room. That's why she wasn't really a social butterfly. Park Erice is the opposite he's the life of the party, Her parents were strict to Aerin since as a child her condition was worse than now. And growing up people would judge her and throw her some rude comments, not just because of her condition. Because she pretty and smart.

Alot of girls were jealous of her beauty and brains, because of the judgements they say to her face she grew insecure of everything about her and overthinks too much.

That's why Aerin thinks that people at her new school would be mean too, but she hoped they weren't.

When she was born they discovered that there's something wrong with her heart, she got operated 3 times in her 17 years of life, but still she have a hard time breathing, have chest pains and would feel dizzy time to time.

She had to take pills once a day and she had a watch that watches her heart beat since the Doctors said she was getting better.

And the worst part is that her parents is divorced, when she was 10 her Mother found he had been cheating on her for 2 years. After they got into a fight they quickly got divorced. And Aerin was happy that she and her brother got to stay with their Mother.

Aerin was overthinking too much about her heart problems and recap of her life, she didn't noticed the motorcycle that was heading towards her.