author announcement!!

Hi it's me chay so im very sorry for not like updating for like a year or something is just a lot of things are happening and I genuinely think I'm not up for writing a fanfic but I did saw some comments that people commented last year and it melted my heart and I would like to update but do not keep ur hopes up since idk if I will since I'm very much lazy.

And I will update it might take a while since I don't rly remember parts of the show and I don't rlly remember half of the plot I already made up in my mind since I already made an ending in my mind and the worst part is that I switched to a new phone which means I deleted my notes app in my previous phone where I have written this story from (I had to give it to my mom since she needed it).

So mostly I would update like whenever I get the motivation to rewatch the series again or mostly I'm never going to update huhu, but I do want to write a new book about young romance so much more probably I'm focusing on that.

So uhm anyways sorry that was long but anyways thank you so much to the ppl who waited for an update and stuff and ppl who read it and added it to their book collection or something. Anyways thank you so much for all the support!! Goodbye love y'all!!

-eclipseyll