chapter 2: first day

3rd POV :

Aerin nervously fidgeted with homeade bracelet looking out the window, sitting in the back of the car.

(Visual of the bracelet, it's ok if you want to change it)

While listening to her mother's and brother conversation, she looked out and saw they were almost there in school.

She sighed, As the car parked outside. The twins came out along with their mother.

"Aigoo~ my babies are big now." She said while pinching both of their cheeks, the twins laughed. Their mother hugged Erice and said some encouraging words and next she hugged Aerin and whispered,

"Aerin, don't worry alright. You both would be okay. Please protect your brother." As she kissed her forehead. The three family members smiled at each other

Aerin suddenly remembered her Mother's promotion was partly the reason why they had to move here.

She remembered it clearly when she caught some kids picking on her brother, she remembered the anger and guilt she felt. When she found out her brother was being bullied and he didn't tell her because he didn't want her to worry and felt some kind of burden to the both ladies.

And remembered the wrath of her brother when he found her twin sister had told their mother. But later on apologize as Aerin told him there was hope to avoid the bullies and a new start

Aerin didn't even realize their mother was long gone and both of the twins were already infront of the gates. She snapped back into reality when she felt Erice's hand on her shoulder.

Erice smiled at Aerin, hoping she didn't noticed the nervousness. Aerin realised and smiled back.

"Don't worry lil bro, just tell me if someone picks on you I will give them a lesson." Erice smiled at his big sister in protective mode.

Both of them walked in together side by side. Nervous of their new school.

As they were close to the building, alot of people already started to whisper and looking at them.

"Ohhh, they look so pretty and handsome!"
"Are they siblings, they kinda look like each other?"

Aerin pulled out her usual shy smile at their comments "Unnie, what are they whispering about?" Erice asked clearly scared, Aerin smiled widely.

"They said both of us are pretty." Erice smiled so widely at her sister's comments, girls around them gasped at his smile and kept whispering.

Aerin smiled and sighed, still the anxiousness on her chest wasn't going off.

Everybody in the back gasped and moved away. The twins moved away too. To see a familiar motorcycle to Aerin and almost hit a boy. But the boy didn't even flinched.