chapter 3: helmet theif

3rd POV :

He quickly realized who it was. "Helmet Theif!" Seojun pointed at her.

"Helmet theif?!" Aerin practically shouted, her mouth open. Dumbstrucked.

Erice and the rest of the left confused and suprised. While Mr. Han stood between the students.

"Ah~ Han Seojun it's really early in the morning, you shouldn't pick a fight." He reasoned as Seojun spoke "Yah- you stole my helmet!!"

"Wha- What?" She shouted.

"Uhm- kids please calm down." Mr. Han pleaded, Aerin glared at him. And Seojun gladly glared back.

Everyone in the room seemed shocked by this new rivalry, even Suho.

When Mr. Han finally calmed Seojun, he sent him to the back of the class, as he sitted he glared at Aerin. Didn't even noticed Erice besides her.

"Ok, uhm I'm sorry class there was a disturbance. Anyways I would like all of you to welcome and treat the new students nicely like you guys did with Lim JuKyung." Mr. Han proceeded, as JuKyung smiled.

"Ah, Aerin you can sit besides Suho there if it's ok with Tae Hoon to move." Tae Hoon nodded but was sad to part with his 'friend', Aerin walked and sat down in her assigned sit.

She felt Seojun's gaze upon her.

"And Erice please be sitted at Aerin's back." Erice nodded and smiled, then sat at his sit.

"Well that's it for morning assembly today, thank you to all you." Mr. Han said his goodbyes, the room was surprisingly back from the noisy type as some spoke and gossiped at one another.

Aerin still felt Seojun's gaze on her, and didn't knew how to get rid of it.

She looked around and saw Suho writing, she decided she'll talk to him. The group that Aerin interacted with was going to speak with their new friend, but quickly stopped as they heard Aerin spoke.

"Ha, Annyeong." Aerin greeted, Suho looked at her and nodded. Aerin looked at what he was doing and saw he had a hard time answering math equation.

"Oh, you better erase 24x and replace it to 32y." Aerin simply stated, Suho squinted his eyebrows and was confused.

He looked at his math problem, looked backed at Aerin with a really confusing face. She noticed, Aerin blankly took his paper and took one of her pens in her bag.

Some of the students noticed the interaction and observed quietly, Erice noticed too, he stood up and pop his head in the side of her sister. And pointed out Suho's mistakes.

Aerin answered the math problem effortlessly and gave back the paper to Suho.

Suho looked at it, confused then realized. He nodded and looked at the twins, Aerin shy smiled while Erice smiled widely.

'They are really twins.' Suho thought to himself.

Right there the twins and cold Suho started to chat. Seojun glared at Suho. Erice was oblivious of the two boys rivalry. And everyone around was quite shocked to see Suho interact with other humans.

It was quickly interrupted by the door sliding and the teacher appeared, as the class started. Aerin still felt his gaze.

'Gosh he's a creep'

After class, it was lunchtime. Aerin sighed and took her notebooks and put it inside her bag. She saw SooJin coming towards her.

"Oh~ Annyeong Aerin," She greeted. Aerin nodded, "Are you guys friends?" Suho asked behind Aerin, standing up. SooJin nodded and smiled.

"Annyeong, I'm Park Erice." Erice suddenly stood up and smiled widely at SooJin, Aerin noticed something in Erice's smile.

'Looks someone has crush' Aerin smirked at her lil bro. SooJin greeted Erice and turned to Aerin and asked,

"Anyways I came to ask you, Do you want eat with us?" Aerin nodded, and shy smiled. She stood up and motioned her brother to join. Suho was already long gone, so Aerin asked.

"Oh, is it ok if my brother join us?" Before SooJin can say anything Sua who appeared from nowhere interrupted SooJin. "Of course he can!" She said excitedly. JuKyung nodded in agreement who appeared with Sua.

Erice smiled widely, "Yah- Don't you dare steal my girlfriend!!" Tae Hoon voiced. Sua hit Tae Hoon's arm and they started to argue.

"Anyways we should go now!" JuKyung said excitedly. Before they can exit the class, the other burst open, and was entered by a gang and looked like they were picking fight with Seojun, the friend group didn't even bother to listen and continued to exit the class.

The group walked together to the cafeteria, but before Aerin could step in someone pulled her from behind.

Seojun was holding her arm and whispered, "Let's talk." Aerin widened her eyes, you could see the panic in them. But she wasn't gonna let this boy get to her.

So she nodded, The friend group looked at both of them.

Before anyone can say anything, Han Seojun pulled Park Aerin while holding her arm walking away.

Everyone around shocked, Aerin looked back and saw her friends and Erice's worry, she mouthed "I'm gonna be okay, don't follow me."

When they arrived what seemed the rooftop, Seojun released his grip on Aerin and turned around. Glaring at her.

Aerin gulped she was really scared and nervous, but she ignored the fear and hid her emotion just like what she does everytime.

"You stole my helmet." Seojun stated.

'Gosh he's scary, asf' Aerin thought.

"No, I didn't. It was an accident." Aerin responded. Seojun scoffed. "You ran away with it."

"Well yeah, because you scared me and I thought you were gonna do something to me," Aerin confessed.

"and for your information. You were the one who gave it to me." Aerin continued. Seojun glared at her, Aerin raised her left eyebrow, smirking.

"So that means you get to keep? Who are you to keep it?" Aerin sighed at his dumb question.

"Well obviously no, don't even worry I'll bring it back to you. And my name is Park Aerin." Aerin said, Seojun just stared at her, "I'll give you two days then." Seojun replied, smiling smugly.

Aerin glared at him, "It's settled then I'll give your helmet back in two days, now if your not gonna say anything again. I'll have to go back to my friends. They must be worried." Aerin spoke, and turned around to walk away but before she can proceed she felt Seojun's hand on her left wrist.

Seojun pulled Aerin so she can face him, her hand lifted up to her face, "This," Seojun pointed at her bracelet, "I would keep." He continued.

He obtained the bracelet then let Aerin's hand go, she was confused, annoyed and slightly mad.

Seojun looked at it and turned to look at Aerin and smirked.

"Return my helmet, I would return this to you." He commanded, Aerin scoffed and rolled her eyes,

She didn't want to follow this boy but since he took one of her favorite bracelets, she'll comply.

Yes, she knew she can just snatch it away but Seojun seemed more athletic than she is, Aerin definitely didn't want to spend her lunchtime chasing him. And since she has a heart condition. Maybe complying will make it much more easier than have a full on heart attack.

'Ok I'm gonna bring the helmet tomorrow, and tomorrow I won't get involved with this dude anymore.' She sighed.

So she didn't even bother to throw a comeback and walked away.

Seojun was left there smiling to himself.

'Oh this is gonna be fun.' He thought to himself.

---

word count: 1250