18

We're all set, and just like we hoped, Lydia rushed through the door of her bedroom

We're all set, and just like we hoped, Lydia rushed through the door of her bedroom. She looked just like she did when she left, panting against the door, holding her frame with one hand as the other is wrapped around her stomach.

"Where is she?" She manages to squeeze out.

"She's over here," I guide Lydia into the bathroom where Victoria is lying on the floor, gripping her ankle.

"Oh my god Vic. Why would you do this to yourself, dumbass. Didn't you take your tablets?" Lydia rushed to kneel beside her, using her fingers on different points of Victoria's ankle. Vic acting to be in pain.

"Ow, There, there!" Victoria groans in pretence, as Lydia wears a worried look on her face.

"Quick, Izzy. Go bring me her handbag," I hurry into the room, because apparently I am in an emergency scene right now, and retrieve Vic's back as I hand it to Lydia.

Roaming through her bag, Vic winks at me over Lydia's shoulder, to signal me to do my part. I turn around and lock us all in the bathroom. Lydia watches me in question, before she looks down at the tablet packet in her hand.

"Hang on-" Lydia realises that we tricked her, before she growls and starts to bat Victoria with her own handbag.

"You-" Hit

"Stupid-" Hit.

"Bitch-" Hit. Ouch, that one's got to hurt.

I wince as Lydia advances on Vic, but she soon finds a way to grasp her wrists.

"Lydia listen to us,"

"You tricked me! How could you? I thought you was actually in pain!" Lydia shouts, pacing around her bathroom.

"And you-" She whirls around to face me. "I thought you were nice! How could you go through with this?" She asks me, waving her hand in the air in frustration.

"Because you two" I say, pointing my fingers at them both "need to sort things out and talk to each other,"

"And you really thought that this was the way to do it?"

"Well it worked didn't it?" Victoria beams, getting up off the floor perfectly to which Lydia scorns at.

"I can't believe this,"

"Yeah well it's happening. You clearly care about her, so you can listen to what she has to say," I unlock the door, holding onto both of their arms and push them into the bedroom.

"Who are you supposed to be? Jeremy Kyle?" Lydia asks as Victoria snorts.

"I'm really regretting helping you," I roll my eyes.

"Nobody asked you to," Lydia clasps her hands. "Well that's my que to leave-" I stand up to push her back down, but Victoria beats me to it. Lydia falls back onto her bed with a squeak and Victoria pulls her into a hug.