INKERROR

(HELL YA DOUBLE UPDATES BABY-)

(Adding another one cuz i see it's lack of Errorink here >∆<)

(Lemon)

(Top Ink
Bottom Error)

-----

Ink huffed, staring at distance as he see Error talking to Nightmare, sure, they're just best friends and all but Ink has developed an feeling at Error, and it makes him jealous by just seeing Error with other.

Ink arms got pulled by Cross, who smiled at him, "Oh heyya Cross, what'chu need?" Ink smiled, his attention no longer at Error.

With Error

Error glanced back at Ink, seeing him talking to Cross and he averted his eye, an small irk mark at forehead.

"Still paying attention to that artist?" Nightmare grinned, chuckling, "So? I just got an interest at him, don't put him in our conversation." Error groaned, pushing Nightmare.

"Harsh." Nightmare rolled his eye, "Yeah, Yeah whatever." Error gave a one last glance at Ink before seeing him getting pulled by Cross, "What the heck is that anomaly gonna do with him?" Error scrowled.

"You worry to much for your, ahem, bestfriend~." Nightmare nudged his arm, ".. Hmp, whatever, let's just keep going."

With Ink

Cross has asked Ink to bake cookies for Epic, since they'll be hanging out with each other after a while of not seeing each other.

Ink stared at the cookies, taking one of them before eating it, "Yeah, they're completely good, not too sweet nor too much flour." Ink smiled, packing the cookies, "Alright, thanks for helping me! I'll be going now." Cross waved, taking the cookies before walking away.

Ink went back to his house, every Sans just got along, well, pretty much most of them, and live on a one AU.

"Hm.. Oh, i almost forgot about the drawing i made for Error." Ink chuckled, taking his unfinished drawing before starting to draw once again, finishing it quickly before hiding it somewhere.

Just then, a knock was suddenly heard.

Ink went to the door and opened it, "Error! Good to see you here, do you need something?"

Error went inside and closed the door, jumping at Ink, "I don't like you hanging out with that anomaly X, ignore him." Error grumbled.

Ink, completely flustrated and happy by getting hugged by Error, just hugged back, "Yeah nah, he's just a friend." Ink chuckled.

"Friend my ass, he looks way too close to you." Error huffed.

Ink kissed his cheek, "Jealous much?" Ink grinned, "So? What if i am?" Error rolled his eye.

"We can jump into new relationship if you want~ you know~." Ink pressed his forehead at Error's forehead, his lips near to Error.

Error blushed brightly, feeling Ink's lip to touch with his lip, kissing him deeply, and Error pushed Ink's head to him, opening his mouth.

Ink did the same and entered his tongue inside of Error, his hand slowly travelling down underneath's Error shorts, Error teleported them in Ink's bedroom, summoning an female entrance.

Ink pressed his finger inside Error's entrance, thrusting slowly. "Mm..~" Error moaned at the kiss.

Ink pulled out his finger before taking a vibrator, entering his finger once again and placed the vibrator inside Error.

Ink smirked, looking at Error who gave him a confused stare, "Don't try to take it out~."

Ink stood up, "Hey, where the hell do you think you're going?" Error hissed, his face covered in yellow blush as he pulled down Ink back down, "Just gonna play with ya." Ink grinned, taking his drawing pad, "No, Ink.. Let's continue." Error huffed, shaking Ink.

"If you wanna then try not to make any sound as i draw." Ink kissed Error, putting the vibrator into max level.

Error gritted his teeth, closing his one eye before gripping at Ink's scarf, "D-Damn you squid.." Error face got shoved into Ink's chest.

Ink smirked, seeing Error trying his best to glare at him, Error huffed, his hand trying to pull out the vibrator off.

"Bad Error, do you want me to tease you when we continued?" Ink pulled Error's hand away, "J-Just continue..!" Error panted, and Ink ignored him, continuing to draw.

"Ink..!" Error shook Ink lightly, huffing at him.

"Alright, you're always so cute to tease at~."

Ink took Error's short off, pressing his finger teasingly at Error's entrance.

Ink tossed the drawing pad off before pulling Error in his lap, Error shoved his face at Ink's neck, climaxing.

Ink felt Error tremble lightly, "A-Ah..~" Error moaned out, Ink patted his back, starting to thrust his finger gently and slowly at Error, "Ghn..~ I-Ink.."

Ink pulled Error into kiss again, and Error kissed back, wrapping his arms around Ink's neck, "Mmh~." Ink moaned out.

Ink entered a another finger, starting to thrust faster.

"Ah..~!" Error tugged at Ink shorts, wanting to pull it off.

Ink took his short off, his member getting rubbed at Error's entrance, a pre-cum slightly rolling down, and Error tried to insert Ink's member inside him.

Ink stopped at his thrusting after Error once again, climaxed, inserting the tip of his member, "This will hurt a bit Error.." Ink whispered, trying to gently insert fully inside his member, Error slightly trembled, bitting at Ink's scarf.

Once Ink was fully entered, Error slowly bounced up, thrusting the member slowly, "Ah~ s-so damn tight..~" Ink gritted his teeth, switching their position and thrusted inside Error, pinning him in the wall.

"Hng~! Ah~! I-Ink..~ f-faster..!" Error gripped at Ink's shoulder, and Ink did so.

Error became moaning mess, climaxing after an minute passed by, "Good boy~." Ink whispered at Error's ears, thrusting deep and fast at Error.

Error panted after Ink stopped, his legs trembling with the vibration, Ink pulled Error into a kiss, "Tell to everybody you're mine, 'cuz i'll kill them if they tried to take you away from me." Ink leaned his face at Error's neck, pulling out of Error.

Error slightly nodded, before seeing Ink pull out his phone who was recording, "By the way i recorded your beautiful sounds." Ink grinned.

Erreor face bursted in blush, slapping Ink's face, "Wierdo."

Ink puffed his cheeks, stopping the record before looking away, "What a baby." Error rolled his eye, hugging Ink before kissing him all over the place, "Forgive me Error..~ Ink whined, sniffling.

"I won't." Error stuck his tongue out, before wearing back their clothes.

"I'm so sorry..~" Ink rubbed his cheek with Error, laying in the bed, "Fine, but you owe me chocolates tomorrow."

"Okeh.~"