INKERROR

Idk, fluffy and limey (?) one :3, might as well publish my other drafts mwehehe

---

Error crossed his arms as his friend, Killer. Kept teasing him, irking his face, "I hate Ink! Stop teasing me!" Error hissed, hitting Killer's hand.

"... Your boyfriend- i mean~ rival is right behind you~" Killer purred, poking Error's side as he grew more irked at the moment, glancing on Ink who had a smug face, "That wasn't the words he said to me last night." Ink crossed his arms, pulling the small glitchy skeleton in his arms who kept resisting on Ink.

The blank eyed skeleton stared at the two, gasping in shock as his cheek grew red, "Holy sh- I GOTTA TELL THIS TO THE WHOLE CLUB WHAAHAHA!" Killer snickered, skipping away from the two, now Error. Who was 'angry' on Ink, started to melt the facade off and grew flustered on the hug, "Dummy..." Error muttered.

"Yeah yeah, i'm your dummy....~ and your personal pleasure maker~" Ink purred, bending down to rest his face on Error's neck, pinning him down to the wall, making the one squirm on his actions, "A-Ah! Don't say it out loud... Y-You fu-"

"Keep swearing and calling me names... I'll fuck you harder than before..." Ink whispered, pressing Error rougher on the wall and started spreading kisses on his neck, making the other mewl and inhale sharply, "I-Ink not here..." Error muttered, making the taller to click his tongue.

"Fine... But i'll continue later, after school." Ink pressed a soft kiss in his lips, suppressing Error's urge to moan softly, "No... I-Inky..." Error pulled away, panting softly.

Ink smiled and pecked his cheeks before carrying him up, "You're so cute...~" Ink giggled, spreading the smaller's legs and wrapped it around his waist, "Gee... Ink, you gotta stop appearing whenever i'm with someone.." Error huffed, snuggling Ink's head on his chest.

"Awe, can't i fill my lover with my love? I'm sure you're carving for one whenever i'm not here..~" Ink teased, getting his hands inside Error's hoodie, stroking lovingly the bones inside, "I-Ink! Not nooooow!" Error screeched.

Ink could only laugh, giving the skeleton a kiss before walking towards the sports club, the two could hear the laughter inside, making the Glitch to get embarrassed, making his face become a pure lemon.

"You better handle this...." Error sniffed, his face becoming more and more yellow. Ink smirked and opened the door by kicking it, "HELLO GENTLEMANS! MY BOYFRIEND HAS BEEN TREATING ME SHIT SO I'LL BE AN ASSHOLE TOO! ERROR IS MY FIANCE!" Hearing those words, Error screamed at Ink as his said to be fiance and made Everyone to start squealing. "AYYYE I'LL BE THE UNCLE!" Blueberry happily shouted before the other started shouting their positions, making the two happy.. well Error being secretly happy.