INKERROR - Guilt.PT.1

Requested by: GoshItsMeAgain

Bottom Error x Top Ink

Angst turning into fluffy, I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS MIGHT NOT BE YOUR REQUEST BUT I'LL DO IT IN PART 2 I PROMISE-

---

"What have i done..."

Paints and inks splattered around the walls, Ink stood shakily in front of Error's broken body, he went too far. He didn't mean to. He forgot something again...

He attacked Error. His lover.

Why?

He found the opportunity to do it, the glitch was sleeping silently at the moment, body covered in wounds. He forgot they were a couple.

The glitch looked so damn weak at the moment.

But Ink started to slowly realize it.

Error woke up as soon he came in anti-void.

But Error didn't move a inch when Ink started attacking him.

He took every shouts that Ink gave him, every kick, slash and burn wouldn't get dodged as always. He forgot Error is his lover.

Ink stared dully at Error's body, shaking and barely conscious, he was holding something on his chest, protecting it with his body.

Ink, filled with curiosity and guilt. Slowly reached on Error, taking the glitch's arm off around it.

What he saw almost made him break down.

A newly made puppet laid on Error's chest, wearing what Ink wore when he and Error dated a few years ago before getting back on their business.

A tear slipped in his eye sockets, followed by another.

Ink hurriedly scooped the glitch in his arm and got him on his house, making him heal by making him drink a few poisons.

Error was a glitch, a few things are reversed for him.

Healing him with food and magic will just make him sick and puke out magic.

Error scrunched his nose slightly out of confusion, "W-What.. you doing..?" Error muttered weakly, slowly starting to lean on Ink's hold.

"For stars sake Error... I'm so sorry... Love- My love... Ruru..."

Error froze in his place when he heard Ink call him 'My love', slowly tearing up, "Ink... do you- do you remember this day...?" He asked, getting his cheek caressed while getting himself healed.

"I do, Darling... yes i do... and i'm so sorry to ruin it... i am... i forgot we're still a thing holy shit.." 

Error weakly laughed at Ink's cursing moment as he got healed. He love Ink so goddamn much.

"Happy.... n-no... anniversary and happy birthday..." Ink muttered, hugging the glitch close and burried his face on his chest, crying loudly at how guilt he felt. He broke his lover.

"I'm so sorry... i am... i'm so so sorry.... you don't have to forgive me, i know my mistake..."

He continued to apologize until he ran out of voice, he held Error close to him, "You deserve so much better...." 

"No... i'll still choose you... you're who i want..." Error chuckled softly, holding on Ink's wrist that softly cupped his cheek. How could he be so sweet after everything he did?

Ink stood up and gently carried him to his house, kissing his face softly and went to their old bedroom.

Error closed his eye sockets.

So much nostalgia.

Error smiled softly,  getting laid on bed as he get healed again, kisses and stoke getting placed on his cheeks, a soft low mewl coming off of him whenever Ink touched a wound accidentally but received a shower of kisses afterwards as a apology.

"You should rest now.. i'll buy your favorite foods and another knitting tool, i promise i won't create any AUs..." Ink softly whispered on him, continuing to stroke a soft spot to Error to receive a loud purr, a small smile appearing on his face, "I love you so much, i'll plead to the creators to let you have a break..."

He received no answer, Error was deep asleep now, he looks so happy. He really do deserve someone better than him.

Ink took his time to choose the best knitting tool and Error's favorite food, he will do everything to give Error what he really deserves, love and family.

He can give Error the family later, he'll focus on giving Error love this time.

After getting what he need, which also included Error's long year break, he went back to him to see him gone in their old bedroom.

He panicked.

"Error? Love! Where are you!?" Ink shouted, he was about to start exploring his own house before his finger suddenly got wrapped in strings and pulled him gently on where his bedroom was.

Error sat on the ground, flipping on some of Ink's sketch books.

Ink froze.

Error looked at every drawing Ink made about him. Such as killing himself and dying.

The book where he showered all of his hate for Error, the book he started a few years ago and continued until yesterday.

He dropped next to Error and snatched every sketch book filled with every drawing about Error. His diary book was also looked like it just got read.

The room was silent and Error was unresponsive at Ink. He deserved better.

Ink teared up, slowly getting drowned out in guilt again, and hugged Error close, whispering sweet nothings to him, Error just kept scratching his arm, getting carried up and placed to their bedroom. He did so much damage now. How is he gonna fix it now.

Error started to cry in his chest, gripping tightly on his arm that started to bleed, and Ink could feel he was forever guilty for this now, he want to burn his sketch books so bad, he was to stab himself of how much he ruined Error for years, he wanted to get tortured of treating his lover like he was a slave, he's truly the monster.

Error curled up into a ball, signalling Ink that we uncomfortable, feeling unsafe and sad with it, he doesn't want to get harmed.

Ink broke down crying, he was the one who confessed, he should've treated Error right at the first place, he could hear Error's thoughts with simple whimpers, and pulled him in a tight hug, he wished he didn't forgot almost everything.

-SKIP-

It was 5 months ago when it happened, lots of things happened between the two unstable lovers, Ink started to treat Error right, spending time on almost with him, taking a walk and eating a few deserts like back then.

Ink stared at the asleep Error in his chest, he did everything for him now, he burned every sketchbooks and diaries that he made, slowly making a process of getting their healthy relationship back then.

Error shook softly on Ink's chest, waking up and yawned, he stared up at Ink's loving eye lights and smiled, despite on unforgivable things he made, he still love him.

A soft kiss was planted on Error's head, getting him out of his trance and smiled back softly at Ink, letting himself get showered in kisses while he cupped Ink's cheek gently, both purring at their hold, getting a bit closer and blushed slightly on how close they were, closing his eye sockets when he got kissed.
----

AND CLIFFHANGER :DD