Swad Dream x Nightmare x DS Dream

I HAD GAINED FINALLY CONFIDENCE. INSPIRATION AND SANITY GUYS.

T H A N K YOU Y'ALL FOR THE 30K READS BRUV- I'M SCREECHING IN HAPPINESS-))

--

For today's chapter context is : two dominant birds railing a bottom octopus
(IT'S LEMON . )

(f/n: future note; my fucking asexual ass is having a hard time writing this shit since i'm just,, really not into sex thing anymore. But just for y'all <3 ||

Requested by : GhamzehPmd i'm sosorry for the late submition,,,

--

It was quite the ordinary day for Nightmare at the moment, just a few birds passing by on his windows, such as crows, sparrow, some unidentified birds and two golden bird.

Nightmare took a sip on his coffee before spitting it out from pure shock after getting his thighbone touched, realizing his windows were open- forced open and the two golden birds had finally arrived inside, "For fucken up sake- stop going through my windows without my fucking consent!" He shouted at the two, terribly hiding his shaking body due to how many positivity was surrounding him.

Standing up to puke- his neck was suddenly held by Swad, resulting him to almost fall down if it wasn't for DS wings ready to catch him.

'This is quite unusual now..' he thought, his body slowly weakening from the sickening amount of positive energy from the two, who'll usually control it to avoid Nightmare being moody or being sick for a few days or such.

Before he could speak, DS had slammed his 'lips' onto him, and due to Nightmare's body being unable to fight back, he can't help but kiss back anyway.

Swad chuckled 'innocently' onto Nightmare's earhole, his hand gently caressing Nightmare's hips, pulling the two onto the bed, "My little Moonlight... how are you..~?" He whispered seductively, his hot breath hitting Nightmare's neck that gave him some shivers, pulling away to shout a harsh insult, only to whimper from pain in result after his legs was forced open.

"Not t-today satan..." He panted, frowning as he felt himself be weak and helpless from the two's hold, judging at their sudden moves and DS being unresponsive and unusual gentle behavior, these two are obviously some rabbits- or birds on heat.

DS probably had noticed Nightmare's upset and irritated look due to his sudden neck kisses and soft comforts with nuzzle.

Swad covered them up in his wings, letting out a silent groan as he stretched his wings, trying to help DS comfort the small emo boy in their chest.

Nightmare slightly appreciated their attempts of comfort, leaning on them. sighing out softly, "Fine... whatever... this is a return of your.. uh... kind act last month..." He meant his heat month.

Swad can't help but grin widely from the other's words before his hand immediately attacked Nightmare's shorts, pulling it down and rubbing the clothed entrance from Nightmare, hearing a quite loud whimper.

DS neck kisses turned into soft nibbles and love bite marks, his left hand rubbing Nightmare's spine gently while his right hand held on Nightmare's neck.

with no time, Nightmare started whispering on the two to get a bit more further, but instead of obeying, DS just got a bit more soft on his doings while Swad did obey, ripping Nightmare's shorts and underwear off and immediately pushed his finger inside. Making Nightmare gasp from the sudden pleasure hitting his body, enough to make his eyelights shake.

Nightmare gripped on DS shoulders, whispering a few begs of him getting more further on his actions, and DS finally obeyed when Nightmare was on tears and spitting out some harsh words for Swad who had his fingers put him on edge.

Swad would only get more rough and more tease for the small one, scissoring Nightmare and getting deeper until Nightmare can't speak properly, enough to piss Nightmare off and try to throw hands.

Swad chuckled as a response, he obviously had the upper hand so he could just easily radiate more positivity to weaken the other one until DS finally spoke up.

"C'mon Swad... i don't care about the small thing we agreed on, at least be more gentle and careful with Night.. Use the calming aura." He scolded him, holding Nightmare close on him, who was panting heavily and whimpering out in pleasure and pain, totally about to cry silently,

Swad shook his head and sighed at the other's words, pecking Nightmare's head and shrugged, "Okay okay.. fine you chicken softie, but you owe me a favor now." Swad sighed once again before showering Nightmare some soft kisses on head. DS had just shrugged off whatever Swad had said before continuing to calm Nightmare down, which effectively did help.

After a few minutes of kisses and fluffness, Swad and DS was about to lose control by now and started touching every sensitive corner on Nightmare's body, making him breathless and needy, whispering words of pleads for the two and got it in no time.

Swad and DS gently grinded on Nightmare, getting and faster at each second, holding firmly at the trembling and weak goopy skeleton in their arm, kissing him roughly and marking him.

Nightmare gave a few gasp and moans in respond, tears sliding out from his eye sockets, his words of begs for the two to give him pleasure had went silent for them.

Swad groaned silently with DS, pulling out his dick out and pushed it inside to Nightmare, which got Nightmare off guard and punched DS side. Resulting for DS to get unstable and firmly held Nightmare's neck, trembling.

Nightmare blushed deeply, closing his eye socket as he felt DS hands get more firm, shaking from pleasure and screamed out when he felt a another dick got pushed in inside him, feeling quite contented on the feeling of being touched inside and fell limp, which also made DS pull his hand away and whisper a small apology to him.

Swad gave no shits at the two and started thrusting immediately on full speed, holding onto Nightmare's hips as he pulled and pushed him in and out, carving for Nightmare's cries and moans, getting more pleased when DS thrusted along to give Nightmare more pleasure.

By the time now, Nightmare was just a fragile skeleton now in between the two, helplessly giving the two what they need and want as he suffered with the two's action.

Time passed by and the two birds in heat was almost those bunnies or rabbit in heat. Nightmare passed out quite a lot of time now which is fucking unhealthy, only getting consciousness when Swad decided to do him dirty.

DS was finished now with his heat, just way too tired to move his body nor help Nightmare in his state. He was getting pulled along with railing Nightmare by Swad, getting forced to simplify. And Nightmare was about to break soon.

Swad noticed it, gaining a some self control and finally stopped, breathing heavily as he stared down at Nightmare, who was helplessly bloated, crying, breathless and messy at his position, his own goop was ready to leave him, which is bad bad since Moon. Aka Passive!Nightmare will take control on the body and get slapped with the body pain.

Swad sweat dropped, pulling out from Nightmare and apologized silently, quite ashamed with himself too as he and DS gave Nightmare some comfort, getting all of them in a comfortable position and fluff soon begins.

Nightmare couldn't shout a retort at the two, taking the two's comfort silently as he finally calmed down, seriously. He passed out straight from all of that fucking.