Chapter 2

The next morning I recieved a call... A Skype call from Ramos and Tini... Together?

- What are you two doing at the same place at this time of the day? - I asked them, slightly surprised.

- Since Diego has a talk show now - Tini started - I'll be his next guest there on the next weekend!

- So before that we decided to get together and think through what to do and talk about that night - Diego finished, both smiling like idiots.

Whenever I look at them like this it's so weird... But they look like they're father and daughter... I mean real father and daughter.

It's really cute.

- Ahh... Interesting... And it's also interesting that last night you have been here in Italy and now you're back to Argentina - I laughed.

- Well, I got on a plane early this morning - Tini grinned - And this is why I'm already here!

- You didn't rest too much then.

- No, but it's okay as I'm here with my second father! - she said as she hugged Diego who was sitting next to her.

- Aww... - I giggled as I was looking at them and we continued talking.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After around an hour, or so I suddenly heard a knock on my door.

- Huh... Who that can be? - I mumbled as I went to open the door.

The two idiots were still on call anyway.

When I opened the door surprisingly I found Marco standing there.

- Marco! Hi! - I greeted him - What are you doing here?

- I just uhm... Wanted to see you and if you're okay... As no one has seen you the whole day so far - he replied, a but awkwardly.

I just now noticed that it was late afternoon by now.

- Oh! I'm fine, I was just talking to some friends... Wanna come in? I can actually introduce you to two of my closest friends from the Violetta cast! - I smiled.

- Okay - he nodded and he came in.

When I closed the door I heard Diego saying...

- Hey, princess! Who came to visit?

- Come baaack - Tini sang and Marco looked weirdly at me.

- Just... Just come and see them yourself... We're on Skype anyway - I mumbled.

Then we went back to the living room where my laptop was and I introduced him to Diego and Tini who both were grinning at me like crazy after that.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After some more time of talking Diego and Tini had to go so we ended the call.

- They're sooo crazy... - I sighed deeply - But I love them both so much...

- And they love you too as I see - said Marco who was sitting next to me since then.

- Yeah... - I mumbled, blushing slightly.

- And... Diego Dominguez... The guy that Martina was mentioning...

- Is my boyfriend... - I finished his sentence - Yeah...

- I see... - he sighed then he stood up - Well, I'm better get going, but I'll see you tomorrow!

- Yep! - I smiled - Can't wait to continue working!

He smiled, a but sadly then left.

What was that? Why was he looking so sad just now?

I don't know, but I feel like something's not right with him... I hope he's okay though.