Chapter 11

Clari's POV:

The whole day while we were in the studio Diego was acting really weird and I don't know why, but I feel like it has something to do with Selvaggia, one of the jury members.

Everytime I looked over to her, or Diego they seemed to be staring at each other and smiling and this is so strange because I've never ever seen him like this before.

Well... They could make a pretty amazing couple, if we think about it.

- Did you notice it too? - Marco asked.

- Diego and Selvaggia? Yes, I did - I grinned.

- Interesting. I wonder, if something will come out of this...

- Well, who knows? - I smiled a bit.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After finishing with everything I've been talking with Emanuele when suddenly Selvaggia came up to us...

- Can I uhm... Talk to you for a second? - she asked me, looking a bit nervous.

- Yeah, sure - I nodded and we walked a bit away from everyone - What's up?

- Oh god... I don't even know how to start this... - she mumbled - Your friend...

- Hmm... Diego? - I grinned.

- Yes...

- What is it with him?

- Honestly?

- Yes!

- He keeps staring at me since we saw each other outside!

- And you're staring at him as well... Atleast this is what I saw while me and Marco were in the rink.

- True... But I can't help it!

- That's understandable. He's a really handsome man - I smiled while Selvaggia started blushing.

- Yes...

Wow! And she even agreed! I wasn't expecting that!

- And he's really kind and friendly as well - I added.

- Do you think... He'd talk to me...?

- You're asking me? - I giggled.

- Yes! Since you've been working with him for 3 years...

- Well... I think you should try it! I'm pretty sure he has something for you as well!

And just as I said that I suddenly felt two large hands on my shoulders which made me jump and my reaction made Selvaggia smile...

- Jesus, Diego! - I snapped.

- How did you know it's me? - he asked.

- I just knew it! - I laughed - Anyway I'll be leaving now as me and Marco still have to work - I said, grinning at both of them then quickly headed to find Marco.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Another few hours of working I literally collapsed into Marco's arms...

- I think we're finished - he said while pulling me up, but not letting go of me even for a moment.

- Sounds good... - I sighed then we headed to my parents to find out that they're living in a nearby hotel now Marco offered them to take them there as we were walking to the studio earlier.

It was really nice of him to offering this to them.

- Wait... Where's Diego? - my mom asked and just then I realized that he was nowhere to be seen.

But then as I looked around more I noticed him coming from the other side of the rink.

- Hey! - he smiled - Did I miss something?

- No... But where were you? - I asked him suspiciously.

- Just somewhere, talking to some people - he replied quickly, seem to be nervous.

- Okay then... - I smiled and so did Marco, but my mother and father didn't know what are we smiling about.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on Marco took my parents to their hotel and Diego to his apartment that he has here and after there were only the two of us he took me to my apartment.

- Am I the only one who thinks that Diego and Selvaggia were together while he was gone? - he asked when we stepped into my apartment.

- No, you aren't the only one - I giggled - I kinda feel jealous though...

- Jealous? - Marco groaned.

- Yes... Because it seems like Diego likes her and the same goes for her too... But what about me? - I sighed - My boyfriend cheated on me and the one that I actually like doesn't really seem to be interested in me...

- How are you so sure about that? - he asked - All the men who's not interested in you are obviously crazy! And Dominguez is stupid for cheating on you!

At this moment I wasn't facing him, but I couldn't stop smiling like crazy as he said that.

Maybe I was wrong and he really is interested in me...

As I was thinking I suddenly felt two arms around my waist and a kiss on my neck which made me gasp.

- Don't feel down... You're an amazing girl that deserves to be loved - he whispered into my ear - You'll find the perfect man for yourself that loves you...

I didn't say anything. I just turned around to look into his eyes and I wanted to kiss him, but I was scared... So instead I hugged him and he returned it so lovingly that it made me really... Really happy...