Chapter 21

Diego's POV:

This morning I left a message to Clari that I'll be joining to the work later because I have a meet up in a school with some people and for a show for the children.

I was a bit tired too because last night was longer than I first thought it's going to be, but I didn't mind.

Why?

Because I was with Selvaggia the whole night and our date was amazing! Well... In my opinion atleast... But she seemed to be enjoying it too which made me really happy.

We got to know each other and I found out so much more things about her than I first thought I'm going to... Not to mention that she was so incredibe beautiful that I just couldn't take my eyes off of her even for a moment.

Thinking back this was the best date I've ever had in my life and I truly hope it wasn't the last either.

- Mr. Ramos! - the school's director snapped me back to reality and just then I realized that I have to do the show and meet-up within a few minutes - Are you ready?

- I'm ready - I nodded.

----- TIME SKIP -----

On the meet-up there were a lot of people, children and adults too that were my fans and it always makes me happy to meet fans.

At one moment I looked up I noticed Selvaggia right in front of me...

- Good morning - I smiled - What are you doing here, Selvaggia?

- Good morning to you too, Diego - she smiled - And I just wanted to be here when my son meets his idol.

I was so confused for a long moment, but then I remembered that she told me she has a son, called Leon.

- Oh!

- Yes - she smiled then turned around to call her son - Come here, Leon!

Then a young boy came up to me so I decided to do my best to inpress him and not to make him disappointed which worked as well.

He was really happy and after him I had a few more people take care about.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After I finished I was finally left alone with Selvaggia. This is what I was waiting for since I noticed her being here.

- You looked really cute with the kids all around you - she said.

- Out of us they were the only cute ones... I'm not that cute - I replied playfully.

- Yes, you are too - she smiled - Clara was right. You really are a sweet and caring person.

- Thank you... - I smiled a bit - Anyway... I know I've said it, but I really enjoyed last night with you...

- Me too.

- And I'd love to have another date with you... Well, if you want it too, of course...

She now seemed to be hesitating before she answered.

- That'd be really good... Anyway... How long will you stay?

- Well... For around 3-4 months... As I have another job right after the final show of Notti Sul Ghiaccio.

Now her face lit up in happiness.

- That's good to hear.

At this moment I took her hand gently while looking into her eyes...

- Maybe you don't believe me... But I adore you so much... I always did, but now that I've even met you for real... I adore you even more...

As I said that she began to blush.

- I'm nothing special at all... - she mumbled, still blushing.

- Yes, you are... You are special to me...

She blushed deep red now as we were staring into each other's eyes for long minutes... But not long enough as a teacher interrupted us so we headed off to the Notti Sul Ghiaccio's studio.