Chapter 13

I kissed Marco right in front of everyone and all the audience gasped in shock while Marco looked at me, with a really surprised expression.

- Clari... - he muttered.

- Sorry... But I couldn't control this anymore... - I muttered too, looking down at this moment, but he lifted my chin up and kissed me on the lips softly.

This coused the audience to gasp again.

- Well... This was nice... But not surprising to me - said Selvaggia into the microphone so then everyone can hear it.

This made me giggle, but what Marco said after that made me giggle and really happy.

- Ti amo... - he whispered before getting a hold of my hand and heading out of the light to backstage.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Backstage...

- Marco... Did you really just say... - I stuttered.

- That I love you? Yes, I did say that - he smile softly - I love you, Clara Alonso. I always did from the very beginning, but I didn't want to show it... Because... Well, you know...

- Yeah... - I muttered - I felt the same... I didn't dare to do anything... As I thought that what I feel is bad... Because I was with him... But now I know it wasn't... But I was with the bad person...

He just smiled at me then he leaned closer and was about to kiss me again, but then we got interrupted by the others.

But mostly Emanuele... As always...

- I knew it! I told Jennifer that there's something between you two, but she never believed me! - she said.

- Well... Until this moment there really wasn't anything between us... - said Marco.

- But you two have already been liking each other more than friends! So I was right!

- Oh, shut up! - both me and Marco groaned, but Emanuele was just smiling crazily then walked off.

- Now... Where were we... - I said as I wrapped my arms around Marco's neck who grinned right away as I did it.

- Right here... - he said as he leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips.

- Oh!

He then looked deeply into my eyes and said:

- I love you...

The way he said that made me tear up in happiness and all I could do was to smile and reply:

- I love you too... And I'm sorry for jumping on you like that... I just...

- It's okay - he smiled - I honetly wanted to do the same, but knowing that you had a boyfriend stopped me and lately the fact that you just broke up with him... Because I know how hard it is to break up with someone you have been together for years...

- Yeah... It is hard... - I sighed - But...

- But...?

- But there was something I always felt... Whenever we were dancing together... - I muttered, blushing slightly - My heart was pounding fast everytime...

- I felt the exact same...

- But first I also thought that you had a girlfriend as... As you're an amazing person...

- But I didn't have a girlfriend - he said, smiling as he caressed my cheek softly - I had one a few years ago... But lately all I've been dreaming about was you... All the time...

- Marco... - I giggled, blushing even more than before.

- Now... How about we both go and get changed then head home, or somewhere that we can be alone? - he suggested - Because I still feel someone's stalking us here...

- Everyone's stalking us! - I said as I turned around to see all the others, including my parents, Diego and the jury member peeking out from wherever they can.

- Come on, people! - Marco groaned - Don't you have anything better to do?

- Nope! - they all said at the same time.

- Come on, this was the most interesting thing that happened today and never been seen in this show before! - Milly added.

At this moment Marco decided to pull me away to the dressing rooms and we both went to get changed.