The cold meteor shower

A/N hey guys updates are come up more sparsely a lot of personal problems are going on and I need to be around from my family thanks for understanding

    After all that Kaeya had just done and left Dilucs shop a complete disaster, the bard walks down the stairs from the second story of the tavern and sits in front of Diluc who is on the floor in defeat. "You know, I was gonna try and stay in the Tavern after closing and steal some wine, but that doesnt seem like an option anymore" Venti said trying to lighten the mood
       "He was always a spy for a the abyss, did you know that.." Diluc said softly to his friend in from if him "no I didn't.. what do mean.. always?"  "When we where children and my father died, Kaeya told me he was a spy so I blamed my father death in his hands and wanted to kill him, I was so enraged at him and I wanted to kill him so much I wanted him to experience the pain my father did and the pain I was living through, that's how I got my vision, cause I was so passionate and vengeful about slaughtering Kaeya in the name of my father." Diluc said with a chuckle in disbelief  "I can't believe I got over that,  and I kept his secret too! From everyone! Even the knights of Favonius who I hate!" He said taking a breath "I think right now.. I'm in shock, but god" he said his voice getting deeper with anger that Kaeya dare betray their fallen friend "Dear lord! The amount of rage I have right now should be that of enough to get another vision! If I see that scum bag who calls himself my family I will kill him! On sight, with no hesitation! This won't happen again!" He said standing up in a rage and began to exit the tavern leaving venti and mess behind.
   Diluc marched out of the tavern and down to the back of entrance Monstat he mounted onto the first horse he saw and rode to dragonspine, he remembered what Kaeya has said about Aether and Paimon, he prayed as he rode to dragon spine that Paimon wasn't gone too, and Aethers body... Diluc was fragile and scared to see the corpse of his friend and someone he called family.
As he entered dragonspine at the base of the mountain he got off the horse and began to search for any sign of life, as he walked further into the snow and Ice, yelling out Paimons name hoping she didn't die with her best friend. He sees the glimpse of gold and the flutter of white, it's Aethers cape, he lie on the edge of the water half submerged Into it, his white and gold outfit soaked and frozen. Diluc stops in his tracks and stares at the friend who just lie there a few feet in front of him, they couldn't find the body originally and now it was there just in front of him. He composed himself and pull the cold body out of the water. He set his lifeless friend down gently and took off his coat, he knew it wasn't going help anything but he wanted Aether to have a little bit warmth even if it wasn't his own, and he laid the jacket over him and continued to search for Paimon.
Paimon was found just a few meters away from Aether body, the snow around her was stained red. And Diluc knew he had come to late, now not only was their dearest friend gone from the world, so was his loyal companion and Traveling buddy. Piamon had left as well. And Diluc felt his whole world freeze to a shattering halt once again.

Kaeya had returned to the abyss strong hold with the mage that teleported him there, "where is she!" Kaeya yelled grabbing the mage by the tuft on its neck "Where in world is Lumine!" He exclaimed, he was enraged that she could order the death or her dear sibling, her only brother. Kaeya approached the Abyss Herald and demanded he be taken to Lumine and given a explanation, even if he was a spy he still cared for the traveler, his death still hurt him. Even if their love was one sided from Aether view and Keaya played along, it didn't mean that he hadn't hid whatever feeling he had for the boy.
    Lumine came out of her cave hearing all the commotion. "What's going on? Why is Kaeya here? He's not supposed to report back for another month." "How do you not know!?" Kaeya exclaimed in shock, "It's your brother!" He yells trying to keep her attention but quiets down after those words. "What about my brother? He should be doing fine I always have tabs on him?" She laughs a bit anxious "he.. he passed away, about month ago." Keaya said sombrely. Lumine look at him in horror "what- what are you talking about?" She said her voice breaking and eyes being to water "it can't be true what do you mean?!" She began to reject the statements from truth.
   "I came from Dragonspine, he's gone." "That can't be true please Kaeya, please tell me your lying and this is a joke, we both know you love to joke so this has to be a joke!... right?" She said starting to lose faith in her words as she watched Kaeyas expression grow dimmer. "I.. I went to Dragonspine where Paimon said he was killed." "Killed!!" She angered "Killed?! By who! I will destroy them, is he died of an accident this would've been a different story! Who killed him!" She raged and began to walk to Kaeya withdrawing her sword "lead me to them!"
     "Wait.. Lumine let me tell you something, when I found his body;" he took a breath "it didn't look like he even began to decay, I'm not sure if it's because your beings from the stars, or if it was because he froze in the icy water, but I thought we should go collect the body before it gets scavenged if it hasn't already, I left in a hurry so it should still be there." He explained calmly thinking that Lumine would want to say goodbye or hold her brother one more time and see him. Lumine began to cry as her rage was wearing down "please.." she said chocking back tears "please take me to who killed him.." "Lumine.. let's go see your brother first and give you time to calm down." Kaeya raised his hand place ig them on her shoulders pulling her into a hug which she needed.
    Lumine began to sob in Kaeya hold "is he really gone?" She pleaded praying to the gods and stars to bring him back denying his passing with every second going by. Soon the pair left for Dragonspine to see Aether one last time.