Gone, like a breeze

After Diluc had collected the bodies of both Aether and his travelling buddy Paimon, he rode straight back to Monstadt as fast as he could. As he was nearing the gate to the city he could spot Jean doing patrol and it seemed like Lisa was tagging along, he called out her name and stoped the horse just a little father inside the gate. Jean stared at him and Lisa gasped as the horse bucked up with a whine with the force of the stop. Diluc got of the horse and gave paimon to the girls and he took Aether, whose body was still freezing, to the Church with a bit hope that there was anything they could do, he knew the gods where real so for once he got on his knees and prayed.
Jean and Lisa had followed quickly behind Diluc to the church after they saw everything, everyone and town had saw everything...
The word spread like the wind, it far and wide bu the end of the day almost every one in monstadt had known.
Barbara had taken over Paimon and Aethers healing, you could hear the choir sing gentle hymns throughout the church as many had come to pray with the news. They knew there was no hope for Aether, but they could wish Paimon to survive. With the mass amount and sudden influx of prayers Venti came to church to see the pews almost full, he was yet to know what was going on. So he went over to someone he had never seen at the church, Diluc.
   The god went and sat by the man, and hesitated but put his hand on his shoulder. "I wanna apologize for this morning..." the bard said softly and Diluc ignored him "and for that... I'll help grant your prayers" this got Diluc attention  "what do you mean-?" Diluc was aware that Venti was indeed the Anemo Archon but no one could bring back Aether, he was far to gone.. but Paimon, Paimon Could still be saved.
    Diluc looked at the Archon and gave a nod of approval and the god vanished, into the air. He reappeared in the chapel holding his lyre and in a new form, the choir stopped and people stared, the gentle music from the instrument started playing and a faint blue smoke or light, something unknown started flowing towards the injured and down the stair case into the dark.
   A few hours passed by and people who had gathered started to leave to tend to there homes, jobs, and families. Diluc stayed in the Cathedral till late in the night he got up when Jean and Lisa forced him to go, even though it didn't seem it Diluc was taking this hardest, Aether was the only person he truly considered a friend.

AN
I'm sorry this isn't even 500 words- I feel so bad I will be updating again by next week I'm just having really bad writers block please give me ideas what do y'all want to happen in the next the chapter- I literally can not think of anything