✪ ℍ𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟.. 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤? ✪ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1)

(It will be in 1st person for the entire story!)

     I sit quietly with my headphones on under my bed. It was like a bunk bed, except the bottom bunk was a desk rather than a bed. I was sitting in the gaming chair I had slid from the other side of the room with my laptop sitting on the desk. Wilbur's voice filled my ears as I watched his stream and doodled in a small sketchbook. I felt my face redden as he chuckled softly.
     I always loved his voice, even if I hadn't talked with him or anything, it was still so calming to me. I stood up and walked over to my door, closing it before switching the lights off and walking back over to the chair. I grabbed the remote for my LEDs and turned it onto a light blue. I pushed off, away from my desk over to my PC setup.
     "Time to stream!" I spoke softly but still quiet.
     I took off my headphones and put on my headset. I turned on my Stream Starting Soon screen and opened Minecraft. I put on my face mask and covered my eyes with my hair. I checked my reflection to make sure I didn't look like shit. I fixed it slightly, fluffing it a little bit to where it looked like this.

     "Not to shabby!~'' I smiled and took the mask off, deciding against it

     I started the stream and hopped around in my world a bit as I waited for people to join. I was a relatively small streamer, with around 3k followers on Twitch. I didn't mind. It was fun, and I got to play games I enjoyed and it made people happy.
     Once people joined I smiled and looked to the webcam and smiled, "Why, hello my lovely children!"
     The chat started spamming things like Hi dad! And Hey U/N!! It always made me smile when they said things like "dad" or using masculine terms describing me. Even though no one knew I was trans, it still made me feel so euphoric.
     I began running over to a tree and punching it to gather wood. I crafted planks and made a crafting table before letting out a small snicker.
     "They're having seggs on the crafting taboul!! Aaaugh!" I purposefully over exaggerated the accent, not to poke fun at Tubbo, but to make it more humorous.
     The chat began spamming Tubbo or DNF. I sighed quietly and shook my head. I continued to gather materials and got stuff to build a small house. I subconsciously began to humm Your New Boyfriend. It's another one of those things I do to keep me calm.
     I look to chat and see that they were spamming the lyrics. I laughed and made a wide smile. My phone made a small "ba-ding!~" and I looked to my phone.
     "Gimme a sec, Chat! Sorry!" I looked away and picked up my phone.
     My eyes widened slightly. Wilbur soot. The Wilbur Soot had texted me on Instagram. It was quite surprising. I ruffled the top of my hair slightly. I read the text he had sent,
"Hey man, I'm watching your stream. You're pretty good."
     I kept my composure since I realized he was on my stream, but I was screaming internally. I looked to chat and noticed the fact that Wilbur had in fact typed in chat. How did I know? Well chat was saying things like OMG ITS WILBUR and WILBYY, things like that.
     I covered my mouth softly as I chuckled, "Oh my god, hah! Hey!"

601 words