♫︎𝚃𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞♫︎

(Tw - This chapter will contain mentions of s3/f h@rm and h0m0ph0b!@ as well as tr@n$ph0b!@)

Months had passed, and time finally came for Wilbur and I to meet up. I was extremely exited. I was going to fly over to him, therefore I was up early so I could get there as soon as possible.
I looked at my phone, checking the time.
"Wilbur texted already? He's awake?"
I smiled softly as read the text.

(ᵇᵗʷ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡ ᵗᵉˣᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵉᵃᶜʰᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖʰᵒⁿᵉ ⁿᵘᵐᵇᵉʳˢ)
Wilbur ❤︎
Get home safe idiot <3
*Here not home

I snickered softly, "Dumbass.."

You
Could be home if you want/j

Wilbur ❤︎
Oh shut it

You
Oh c'mon you wouldn't hate it

Wilbur ❤︎
🙄

I smile softly and grab my clothes to get dressed, taking off my pajama's and sliding my binder onto my chest. I throw on the outfit I had left out.

(ᵖ.ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ᶠⁱˢʰⁿᵉᵗ ᵍˡᵒᵛᵉˢ {ᶠᵒʳ ᵖˡᵒᵗ ᵖᵘʳᵖᵒˢᵉˢ})

I looked at myself in the mirror, deciding that I was comfortable with it

I looked at myself in the mirror, deciding that I was comfortable with it. I took a quick picture and sent it to Wilbur.

You
What do you think?

•••

Five minutes had passed and he still hadn't answered.
"Is he okay??"

He finally answered.

Wilbur ❤︎
Yeah looks amazing!!

You
Amazing, huh? I like that :)

Was that a lazy attempt at flirting with me?

Wilbur ❤︎
Maybe ;)

I let out a small snicker, feeling my cheeks heat up slightly, and begin dragging my bags down the steps out to my car. I ruffled my hair and went back inside to grab my keys, having decided to skip breakfast today.
•••
The plane ride seemed to drag on forever. It sucked. And all I could do is sit there and wait. I ruffled my hair softly, feeling a small tap on my shoulder.
"Excuse me... Are you T/N..?"

I turned around looking at the person smiling, "Indeed I am!"

The young girl, around 12 or 13 smiled the brightest smile I'd ever seen. She got so exited.

"D-Do you mind if I have an auto-autograph, please..!" She gently held out a notebook with a pen that had a few other mcyt's names signed in it.

"I would love to have the honor!" I spoke giving a wide, crooked smile.

I gently took the notebook and signed, "04-26
Have a safe trip my lovely!
-T/N"

"Thank you so much, mister!!" She smiled and ran back to her seat.

"Mister..." I mumbled, giving a soft chuckle afterwards, "I love that.."

I gently rubbed my wrists, frowning softly. The gloves covering the scabs on my arms just enough to not be noticable.

"I shouldn't have screwed up..." I sigh softly, "now I have to hide it from Wilbur.."

My mother found my phone number somehow and was harassing me about being trans again. I didn't tell Wilbur though because I didn't want him to worry. Most people just tell me to block her anyways. But that never helps. So I don't bother trying to block her anymore.
And I usually end up answering her calls so she stops harassing me for the day. Sometimes not even that works. But it'll be fine. I'll do my best to hide it from Wilbur so he doesn't worry.

"Yeah.." I smile softly, "It'll be just fine.."
•••
(I don't know how long it actually takes don't tell at me ;;)

I'll be there soon. Only around 30 more minutes then I'll be meeting up with the Wilbur Soot. Look out the window, the sun had started to lower from mid sky. I close the window drearily and close my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep for the rest of the way.

622 words