15. Shadow Figures

A/n:Hey guy's this is a quick announcement. I'm going to change my writing style from putting characters names to just this " hope you guys don't mind and if ever you guys want e to return to my old style of writing just comment here and I'll change it back.

================================
3RD PERSON POV:

*Moscow, Russia*

In the middle of the Night of a snowy storm. A young man was carrying what looks like be sack on his back. The young man was Y/n. Y/n walk on the snowstorm not even stopping for a bit. He then suddenly slipped and falls in the snow face first and drops the sack that, he was carrying.

Y/n lifted his head from the snow and his face fully was covered with it. He then brushed off the snow on his face with his hand and tries to get up. As he gets up the wind then gets stronger almost making him fall again, but he plants his feet in and did not fall.

Y/n then brushed off some of the snow
from his clothes and looks up in the night sky."Fuck it's cold" He said then a vapour from his mouth came out and went up.

Y/n then looks down and finds the sack that he was carrying earlier. Once he found it he then put it back on his back and continues to walk.

As Y/n keep walking he then felt his legs are giving out and he starts to fall again, but only on one knee. He then kneels on the snowy floor, and then looks around catching his breath he was walking for about hours now, and not sure what time it is, Y/n then look ahead and saw a yellow light emitting from the distance.

Y/n then look closer his eyes try to see, what was the light that he saw. The light then turned into the shape of a window.

He then blinks for a couple of seconds before fully seeing a cabin. "Finally, I found you"

Y/nsmile and laughter came out from his mouth and felt relieved. Y/n then picked up the sack and use all of his remaining strength to stand up and walk towards the cabin.

As he gets close to the cabin he then hears the voice from, when he visited Jihyo "Weak" the voice again said to him. Y/n tries to ignore the voice on his head, but the voice keeps repeating the same word over and over and over he heard the word again"Weak" Y/n then felt his head swelling again and his ears start ringing as he walk toward the cabin.

Y/n then stopped dead in his tracks and felt a strange presence in the atmosphere around him, he turned and saw the snow stopped falling and saw the snowflake floating in the air, he then raised his hand to feel it.

He then puts down his arm and laughs realising that the snowflake didn't break when he touched it more than once. Y/n then laughed as he thought he was dead and then look around. As he looked around he saw a shadowy figure standing in front of him  6 meters away.

Y/n look at the figure for a second.
"Hey!?" Y/n yelled out trying to get the stranger or thing that was standing in front of him. The figure didn't even move, but only stand before like it was staring into his soul.

Y/n then slowly puts down the sack and grabs the strap of his weapon God killer from his shoulder and slowly, not looking away from the shadow figure.

As Y/n took off the God killer from his shoulder he then aims it at the figure.
"Hey! Answer me, Who the fuck are you? are you the one responsible for stopping the storm?"

Y/n yells a question to the figure as he slowly put his index finger on the trigger, the figure then disappeared and then reaper behind Y/n.

The figure then stretches out his hand and forms a black fire around its hand. Y/n then quickly trunk around and shot the shadow figure with his gun the God killer.