Prologue

(This is my own fanfiction and idea with some fan characters and telling the story my way, of what happen after the battle with NEST)

Hi, I am Maya Nabi, I am the daughter of a high ranker, who is a chef and a deceased E-ranker. The high ranker happens to be my mother, Miya Nabi, who is known as "The Princess Death Angel". The reason behind that name is because my mother in the past had killed three Princesses of Jahad and permanently paralyzed a fourth, who is psychologically scarred for life. I never found out about it until I met Urek Mazino, who knew who my mother was in her youth when she was a regular, told me. My father passed away due to an illness before I was even born, so I never got the chance to meet him.

As a little girl, the idea of climbing the tower never came to my mind at all. I just enjoy living through a normal childhood, helping out my mom at the family curry diner and if you had some of our curries, you would want thirds too. I like singing to our customers and talking to them to put them in a good mood. Though to be honest, I never understood why my mother chooses this life, she could've been a floor guardian or an administrator, heck even a Jahad Princess or married into one of the 10 Great Families, I did hear that Khun Edahn was interested in my mother and wanted her as one of his wives.

But, I guess if she had chosen any of those, I wouldn't have existed, I wouldn't have climbed the tower, I wouldn't have met my best friend and guide, Tu Perie Pan Pan, or any of my other dear friends. She would always tell me that I needed to experience true strength and the real world on my own and not by, in her words 'silly' traditions like she did.

While I didn't want to at first, I change my mind after one fateful day. A member from Jahad's Empire came by our diner and offer I become one of Jahad Princesses. I mean come on, Me? A princess of Jahad? Most people would be thrilled at such an offer. Mom and I weren't two of them. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice offer and all, but why would they choose me and not some other girl from any of the 10 Great Families, noble families, or tribes. Plus, it also means that I would have to give up on love and starting a family, I couldn't do that to myself or my future. So, I refused their offer.

After that, my mom and I had a deep discussion about my future goals and she told me to climb the tower to not only become stronger but to also find myself and my true powers. Even though I didn't want to leave my mother or my customers behind, this was something I needed to do for myself.

After I enter, I met a lot of pretty interesting people, most of who would become my friends as I climb up. I start to become close to my other teammates, like Endorsi, Wangnan, Shibisu, Hatz, Anaak, Ehwa, Khun Ran, Sia Sia, Nobic, Rak, and others who come and go. But three special people in my life made me into the person I am today.