Episode 1: A Butterfly's Illusion

(Just a heads up, Maya's name means dream or illusion while her last name Nabi is Korean for butterfly. Also, Songs belong to their respective owners!)

The time now: 6:30

Crowds gather at an already sell-out concert, all the seats were taken, and the stage was set and ready to go

Crowds gather at an already sell-out concert, all the seats were taken, and the stage was set and ready to go. The crowds chanting the name of the performer who will perform on stage while waving their pink, purple and blue glowsticks.

"MAYA, MAYA, MAYA, MAYA, MAYA, MAYA!"

Backstage, Maya was doing last-minute quick stretches before going on stage. She took one final breath before she walks up to the spot and prepares herself.

As all but the stage lights go out, a mysterious person covers in black clothing and wearing a fully cover mask to hide their face, comes out on center stage with a microphone in hand and begins to speak to the audience.

"Good evening, everyone! I see we are pack tonight, guess you didn't want to miss this show, huh? Well, tonight is just like any other night! Are you all ready for the show to begin and ready to go crazy?"

The crowd roar with excitement.

"ALRIGHT! Then let give it up to your favorite beautiful lady, The Butterfly Songstress, Ms. Maya Nabi!!!"

Again, the crowd roar with excitement as Maya appears on stage kneeling on one knee as the music starts and she begins to sing. She got up and start dancing to the song

(This song is from Zatch Bell by Megumi)

As Maya dance, jump and twirl, she gave a strong smile out to her fans as the stage lights and her glowing aura brings out her inner and outer beauty. She looks like was enjoying herself on stage, having fun with the audience. Her voice going all out, every step she takes was like she was floating on air.

In the audience, we can see some familiar faces cheering her on and supporting her through it all. Edin Dan and Wangnan both wearing 'I heart (love) Maya' and waving their glowsticks side to side. The two little girls, Verdi and Miseng were clapping along to the song. Ehwa was covering her ears from the loud yelling of the crowd.

In front of the stage, Maya has three bodyguards who happen to be Nobic, Aleksai, and Horyang watching out for her from each side to make sure that nobody gets near her or tries anything funny on her. Anyone would think twice about trying to get close to her without getting crush by those four in a heartbeat.

Elsewhere in the corner, Endorsi and Anaak watch the show from afar, seeing Maya performing. Endorsi just smiles as Maya was almost done with her song.