It's A...

Maya exhaled as she was laying in bed trying to get past morning sickness as it has been brutal on her the last few days. She was doing considerably good with morning sickness but all of a sudden it got really bad and she started to just have one of the worst weeks of her life with pregnancy.

Josh walked into the apartment seeing the basket full of laundry still standing where his fiance had left it this morning while he looked around. Josh knew Maya wasn't feeling her best lately and offering to stay at home, she denied it and told him to go to work while she stayed at home. Josh walked through the apartment into their bedroom seeing Maya fast asleep as he smiled. He shook his head sitting down next to her stroking his finger over her cheek as she woke up.

"Hey, it's time to wake up. Otherwise you won't sleep tonight," Josh said as Maya slightly stretched looking at him.

"Okay," Maya said as Josh rubbed over her hair.

"On a good note, I got the results. They delivered it at the firm today," Josh said as Maya sat up.

"Have you..."

"No, we're doing it together. I'll get it and put the kettle on. You're probably thirsty as well," Josh said going in front.

Putting on the kettle, he grabbed the envelope in his office bag as he went to sit down next to Maya. He gave her the envelope as he looked how she opened it reading it unsure what to make of her face expression.

"And?" Josh asked.

"It's a girl. You're going to have a little daughter, Josh," Maya said as Josh smiled immediately embracing her in his arms.

"Well that's amazing. A little Maya to run around this place," Josh said as Maya smiled.

"Our little Kinney. I can't believe this," Maya said.

"I'm happy with our circumstances. I can't be happier. Kinsley, you're one happy girl. And we're happy to have you," Josh said as Maya smiled.