The Truth

Maya rushed through the building as she got a very upset message from Riley just minutes ago.

WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING STOP IT AND IMMEDIATELY COME TO THE APARTMENT. THERE IS BIG TROUBLE.

The word big trouble was enough for Maya to stop writing and immediately come over and then there was the fact that it was all capital letters as well.

"Riley, what on earth is going..." Maya said as she saw the apartment full of people including Josh and her parents.
"How could you tell him your identity? So you know what major issues this could be? How could you have been so stupid?!" Katy said and Maya looked at her daughter.
"All of this because of one stupid song. Come on, Joshua. How old are you?" Maya asked as it was clear that she was furious.
"Too Young isn't even about you! It's about how people say you are too young to do this or you have to be a certain age to do this. Nothing about it being about you telling me I'm too young for you. And second of all the whole stage name is to protect myself from situations like this. I'm only here for six weeks for a Broadway show then I will be out of your way. Because after this I think my crush is gone," Maya said as she went out of the apartment.