She's here

"I think Kinsley is just being on purpose," Josh said as Maya looked at her fiance.

While both of them were awaiting the arrival of their daughter, both got impatient and wprried. Maya was now 41 weeks and 5 days pregnant while she was consdiering being induced. But she was afraid of the risks of getting induced as it could elad to many difficulties during birth. Maya looked at Josh as she smiled and kisse his cheek. She kne wthat he was purely excited to welcome his little girl into the world and knowing that she could come at any tiem, but wasn't it made it scary to think that there could be something wrong.

"Josh, she just needs a little extra..." Maya said as she started to feel a cramp.

"Ah."

"What? Is she kicking?" Josh asked as Maya shook her ehad.

"No, this isn't her kicking. Ah, Josh, it's time," Maya said.

"She took her time. Come on. Let's go," Josh said grabbing the hospital bag as he and Maya went to the car.

As the cramps got more and more intense, Maya exhaled. She kne wthat her little girl was on her way and soon all of that would change. She would have a beautiful little girl in just hours, but they never knew how everything would go.

~

6 hours later. Contractions and pushing. She was here. Maya looked at her beautiful little girl laying in her arms as she couldn't believe that she did it. Although it was very much over her due date, Kinsley was there, and Maya knew her girl was already very loved.

"The family should be getting here soon. You quite took your time, Kinsley Rose," Josh said kissing his daughter's head.

"Yeah she did," Maya said smiling as she saw how Riley came into the room.

"Is my little mini me here?" Riley asked excited as Maya shook her head.

"Sorry, Riles, but she kinda looks like a mini Josh," Maya said as Riley looked into the blanket.

"Goodness she does. She looks exactly like Josh," Riley said.

"Yeah, and am I happy about that. Yeah, Kinney, Mama is happy you look like your daddy," Maya said as Josh smiled.

"At least the worry is over," Riley said looking at Josh.

"Yeah thankfully," Josh said.

Maya smiled. Over the course of the day with all of the people coming in and out of the hospital room, Maya was thankful that she and Josh got some time alone with their little girl. She looked at Josh who let the last people out, while she laid Kinsley down.

"October, 18th, 2021 sure was magical, hey?" Maya said as Josh nodded.

"And we have our sweet girl to prove how amazing it all is," Josh said as Maya smiled knowing her life was completed.

She had everything she could ever wish for and more.

~

And that's a cut!
New book will definitely come out soon!