Car Sex (Luke Hemmings Smut)

Summary: Luke and (Y/N), both college students, living with their parents, have to get creative to find some alone time. 
(Smut / Unprotected Sex /  Penetrative Sex / Public Sex / Creampie) 

This is an NSFW story. If you feel uncomfortable reading stories like this one, please, scroll through my work to find something you might like. 
(Words: 5.4k) (Request) 
--

"Be back by 11:30." My dad shouts as I run down the stairs, heading to the door.
"The movie ends at 12." I remind him, sighing over how strict he becomes when he knows I am going out with Luke.
"12 it is then." He replies, peeking at me from his armchair.
"I don't have classes tomorrow... And teleportation had yet to be invented last time I checked." I point out, crossing my arms before my chest.
"Smarty-pants. If he brings you home a minute after 12:30, you are grounded." My dad tries to sound tough, but he is a big softie. I rush to him, leaving a peck on his cheek before strutting out of the door. 

Luke has been waiting long enough in the car, longer than I would have the patience to wait for someone without pressing my hand on the horn. I did not expect to see him inside the parked pick-up park, but here I am, opening the passenger door to join him inside.
"Wow, that is a first..." I comment, pressing my lips together to stop my laughter as soon as I am in. I just picture him as a hillibilly, chewing on a hay straw, and the mental image is enough to make me double over in laughter.
"Shut up. My brother lent me it for the night." He explains, pulling out of the driveway.
"Why does your brother have a truck?" I ask, pulling the seatbelt to fasten myself.
"He works in constructions." He replies, turning his head for a quick peck on my forehead. "Right." I mumble.
"What time does your curfew start?" He asks me, shifting the gears.
"I have to be home at 12.30, not a minute later. It still fucks me up that I still have a curfew at 19 and you don't." I groan, crossing my arms. Luke shrugs, having a charming little smirk decorating his lips.
"My parents had enough of setting rules for disobeying teenagers with my brothers, so I guess I had it easy, they never bothered placing one." He comments as I prop my elbow against the window's frame, supporting my head as I look at him.
"There is no way your mother is that elastic with you. I had chills every time I walked into her class in high school." I really do exasperate, earning a laugh from Luke. I love it when he laughs; his face brightens up, and his dimples make him really irresistible, along with the crinkles around his eyes. I reach over, stroking a messy curl with my fingers, before pushing it off his forehead.
"She is much chiller when you get to know her." He replies, resting his hand on my thigh.
"I guess you are right." I sigh, feeling jittery at the way he touches me.
"Pity I will have to take you home straight after the movie. I was hoping for some more time with you." He says in a low voice, almost like he fears getting heard.
"It has been too long since the last time we had more time together." I reply. It would be a lie if I said I am not actively craving him. I still dream of his touch, the way he kissed me last time, the way he moved against me.
"To be clear, I am talking about having sex." He explains and I chuckle, throwing my head back.
"I am talking about having sex too, Luke." I reply, making him hum, pleased by my response.
"We gotta do something about the housing situation." He sounds determined, which is just hilarious at this point.
"Well, we are broke, college students who can only afford to live with their parents. I don't know if there is much we can do about it at this point." I reply, while his hand squeezes my inner thigh.
"I am just... I just need more of you." He groans and I hum, feeling my stomach tighten at his words.
"Can we talk about the movie? This is becoming... A little too intense for me." I bite my bottom lip, running my fingers through my hair.
"Of course. They are showing the Texas Chainsaw Massacre." He states, letting his touch linger for a little longer before he removes his hand. I press my thighs together, trying to relieve some of the tension between them. It is hard for me to take my mind off Luke being inside me, kissing me, touching me, even with the prospect of watching a movie about cannibalistic psychopaths.
"Why do you always pick horror movies for date night?" I groan, nudging his shoulder.
"Because you always leave me in charge. And because the gore is the only thing stopping me from fantasizing about you." He replies, taking my hand in his and bringing it to his lips.
"You fantasize about me?" I ask, feeling the tingly sensation making its way back.
"All the time. My thoughts are just a never-ending movie of things I want to do with you... of things I want to do to you. And I am just trying to find ways to just pause that movie for a while." He admits.
"Is the movie playing right now?" I ask, flushing as I wait for him to tell me.
"You wanna know?" He asks and I nod at him, knowing my eyes are glistening with excitement.
"Right now it shows the scene where it is Sunday morning, and we have just woken up, naked in bed. And I am just taking you in, in all your glory." He replies.
"You are definitely giving me the PG-13 version right now." I point out and he shrugs.
"I am keeping some of the good stuff for a little later." He winks at me, causing me to bite the inside of my cheek.