Rose-Colored Glasses Vol.2, Part 2: New York (Sugar Daddy!Harry Styles)

Summary: (Y/N) has to go back to Arlington after Chrissy's wedding. But something draws her to stay back in New York. 
(Words: 3.6k) (Smut / Penetrative Sex / Unprotected Sex)
Author Note: Ahhh... Don't you just love love? 
(For Vol.1 of Rose Colored Glasses, visit 5sos Book Vol.1)
--

My bags are packed and I am waiting for the taxi to arrive and take me to the airport. It is the deepest sorrow that I have to leave New York, that I have to leave Chrissy... That I have to leave Harry. Another night that I couldn't sleep, this time because Harry's words were stinging my heart. I wished he would show up at the hotel, he would ask for me and tell me to stay. But he didn't. And all I could do was replay the moment he told me he loves me in my head. It felt nice, finally hearing him say he loves me, while he looked into my eyes.

I leave my luggage to the taxi driver to put them in the trunk while I slide on my seat and chew on my bottom lip. The man takes his seat behind the wheel and starts the ride meter.
"Can we change the destination?" I ask and the man nods.
"Of course, ma'am."

I walk up to the lobby again, stopping before the lady while dragging my luggage behind me.
"I am here for Mr. Styles. I do not have an appointment, but I believe you have my name on the free pass list." I tell the lady.
"Would you like me to call the secretary and announce you?" She asks.
"No."
"Very well. I am sure you are aware of Mr. Styles's floor." She smiles, gesturing for me to move ahead.
I tapped my foot against the floor of the elevator the whole ride up. I am jittery, nervous about what I am about to do, but I am already here and have nothing to lose. Well, except maybe a flight...
I only focus on listening to the wheels of my luggage squealing, trying to gain some courage as I barge into his office.
"(Y/N)?" I hear his voice call in question.
"I am sorry Mr. Styles, I didn't manage to stop her." The secretary says, rushing inside right after me.
"It is alright. Leave us alone." He turns to me right after the woman leaves.

"I am not alright. I am not happy." I declare, making him look at me in confusion.
"What? I am sorry, I don't follow." He walks closer to me.
"You said you love me enough to be satisfied with the fact I am happy even if I am away from you. I am not happy, Harry. And I am far from the alright I pretend to be."
"I am sorry, (Y/N). I know I have hurt you beyond words."
"I am about to leave for Arlington. A city which by the way, I hate. I have nothing holding me here, nothing holding me there but a miserable job and a crappy apartment." I feel tears welling up in my eyes as Harry seems to become petrified.
"Ask me to stay." I demand. Harry opens his mouth, but he just stutters.
"Will you stay if I ask?" He asks me and I shrug.
"You have nothing to lose. Ask me to stay."
"Don't leave me. Don't leave me again. Please. Stay. Stay and I promise I will never hurt you again. Stay, my love." He begs, taking my hands in his. I burst into tears, burying my head in his chest as he holds me in his arms.
He grabs my face, cradling it in his palms before he kisses me. I lean in completely, holding my breath as I realize that he has never kissed me like that before.
"Don't screw us up this time. I am begging you."
"I will not. I will not, my love." He promises, pulling me for a kiss again.

We kiss until I am out of breath and as he pulls away, heaving for air as I am found hitched on top of his desk.
"I have missed you more than I can describe." He sighs. I wipe my tears away from my cheeks, looking at Harry who has the biggest smile on his face.
"Can you lock this door?" I ask, pointing at it.
He moves ahead, quickly locking the door as I take off my blouse.
"You will have to be very quiet." He points out, unbuttoning his shirt.
"I can't make any promises." I pull him closer to me once he is in proximity.
Quickly he kisses my lips, then moves down my neck and chest, while he undoes my jeans in a hastily way.
He picks me up, carries me to the couch while he kisses my neck. I undo his pants as he lays me softly on the couch, wasting no time to free his cock. He takes my jeans off, dropping them behind the couch before pushing my panties aside and lining up to my entrance. He pushes inside me slowly, making me whimper as I feel him inch by inch.
It has been more than a year since I have felt him, so it takes me a moment to adjust to him.
"Fuck me, you feel so good around me." He groans, placing his thumb on my chin to steady my head and plant a kiss on my lips. He moves carefully, kissing me deeply as he does, to ease the feeling.
"Harry..." I groan, parting from the kiss to tilt my head back.
"What, baby?" He asks, moving his lips to the spot below my ear.
"Faster." I wrap my legs around his waist, hitching him closer to me. I have to press my hand against my mouth to stop from making noises; I know his office is not sufficiently soundproofed, so anything louder than my whimpering, is going to raise some suspicion.
"I've missed you..." He groans, bringing his lips to my neck. He sinks his teeth onto my sweetspot, moving his hips faster on mine, as his lips mark me up.
"Don't talk..." I demand, driving my hand up to mess with his hair. It is still silky soft, still inviting me to tangle my fingers into it.
Harry chuckles, giving me a hard thrust, before resting his hips on mine, letting me feel his pulsing cock. I have to bite my bottom lip as hard as I have never had before, the pleasure becoming impossible to handle in silence by this point.
My foot presses his hip, in an effort to remind him I still need him to move, I still want him to fuck me till I cum around him.
"Fuck me, please... Please, just move inside me, touch me... Something, anything. Please. I need you." I beg, my voice barely a whisper. Harry stares at me, his green eyes studying my face with care, taking in the details, even the tiniest ones.
"I have missed hearing you beg for me..." He replies, stroking his thumb over my cheek.
My effort to protest is cut off by Harry picking up thrusting again, changing the pace he drives his cock in and out of me. I know we have to be quick, I know that any minute now, someone could knock on the door and put a halt to what we are doing. And the thrill is driving me insane.
I feel my core tingling with excitement, my stomach numbing for a second before it fills with pins and needles.
"If I could, I would send everyone home and take you on top of the table in the conference room. I would have you fully naked, so I could take a look at your body, that body I have missed so much. Tell me you are not leaving... Tell me this is not the last chance. Tell me I will get to see your pretty face again." This round, he is the one to beg, looking deeply into my eyes to find my honest answer. The need in his voice drives me over the edge. My eyes shut and arch my back, letting out a soft moan before I bury my face in the back of the couch.
"Oh, fuck me, princess... Look at you." He groans, slowing down as I begin pulsing more around him.
"Are you still on birth control?" He asks me, breathing heavily. All I can do is nod, still trying to sink in my high.
"Good, because you feel so good, I would hate to have to pull out." He kisses my neck as he buries his face in the nook of it, groaning as he pursues his own orgasm.
"I can't... I can't take it anymore." I cry, squirming as he is still pushing his cock deep inside me.
"Just a couple more seconds... Please, baby. You feel so good..." He gasps, putting his energy into the final thrusts, before coming undone inside me. I am a mess, panting and feeling sweat stick on my skin, and Harry does not look any different than me.