Rose-Colored Glasses Vol.2, Part 3: New York City (Sugar Daddy!Harry Styles)

Summary: Harry and (Y/N) have their first date. 
This is an NSFW story. If you feel uncomfortable reading content like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Smut /  Penetrative Sex /  Cowgirl /  Unprotected Sex)
(Words: 6.1k) 
--

The bed seems to have swallowed me whole, my body feeling suffocated by the softness of the mattress and the duvet. I open my eyes, stretching my body until my back cracks. I sit up, looking around me confused by the plethora of light coming from the windows.
I hop off the bed, walking on the tip of my toes around the house as I am still trying to wake my body up.
The open space build of the house helps me remember a little better where the kitchen is. Harry is sitting on the island, sipping on his Americano while reading something on his iPad.
"What time is it?" I ask, knitting my eyebrows together.
"It is 8:30, good morning." Harry is surprised to see me, leaving the device on the marble top.
"I have been asleep all that time?" I ask, blinking fast in shock.
"Mmm... I assume you rest well?" He asks me and I nod.
"Why didn't you wake me up when dinner was ready?" I ask, climbing on top of a stool by Harry.
"I tried to. I really did. But you were so adorably asleep, I couldn't bring myself to pull you out of your sleep." He replies, stroking his thumb over my knuckles.
"What happened to the food you cooked?" I ask, making him chuckle.
"In the freezer, for a night I won't have time to whip up even something quick."
"I didn't have you for the guy who would freeze leftovers."
"Hey, I am a normal person." He protests.
"No, you are not."
"Why so?"
"You are rich. Rich people don't eat leftovers..." I shrug and he chuckles.
"Well, it would be a waste to throw it away."
"How did you sleep? I hope I didn't hog all the covers..." I bite my lip. Harry smiles, leaning in to plant his lips on my forehead.
"I was waking up throughout the night. But other than that, it was great." He replies, finishing the last bit of his coffee.
"Why were you waking up?" I ask him, leaning my head on my palm.
"I wanted to make sure I was not dreaming of you sleeping by my side." He admits and I feel my heart skipping a bit.
"Oh, you are so corny..." I try to hide my fluster but Harry's smirk tells me he already knows.
"I have to leave for the office. My housekeeper will be here at 10. If you'd like, she can make you breakfast. You get the house all to yourself until then. She leaves at 3, and I will get home at around 8, so you get to be unbothered for a while."
"I will work a bit in your study if it is ok with you..." I ask and he nods at me, leaning in for a peck on my forehead.
"Use it for as long as you want. And if you need anything, just call me... Do you still have my number?" He asks me, making me clear my throat and wiggle in my seat uncomfortably.
"What?" He asks, looking at me in confusion.
"I deleted it." I admit.
"Ow..."
"I mean... In the beginning, I was way too tempted to call you or text you. I had to." I explain and he sighs.
"Ok. I will leave you my personal card. And you... You should put your new phone number in my phone." He passes me his device, unlocking it for me.
"What makes you assume I changed my number?" I ask him, cocking an eyebrow at him.
"Oh, come on... I tried calling your old number a million times." He replies, bopping my nose.
"Fair enough." I mutter, punching in my contact on his phone.
"I have to go get dressed for work. Will you be ok by yourself?" He asks again.
"I will be absolutely fine by myself. Don't worry." I assure him, standing up and placing my hands on top of his chest. I lean in, pressing a kiss on his lips. He hums in satisfaction, bringing his arms to wrap around me, gluing my body on his by pulling me in by my waist. He deepens the kiss, making me giggle against his lips. His hand travels up from my waist to my face, his thumb stroking my cheek.

"I thought you were going to get dressed..." I moan as I pull away to take a breath and his lips land on my neck.
"I can take the day off... Please, let me stay..." He pleads, moving his lips to my sweetspot. The way he still remembers my body, even though intimacy was the shortest part of our relationship and even though it has been so long since...
"It will be the third day in the row you are not going to work normally. You have to go..." It is hard for me to turn him away, especially now that he is holding me like that.
"Oh, screw work. They can't fire me... Come on, I need to be here..." He whines, making me bite my bottom lip.
"You have to go to work. And I have to arrange for my stuff to travel from Arlington, all the way here, without me traveling all the way there." I say softly, letting my hand linger on his chest.
"We can send someone to Arlington if you want. I am sure Vinny will be happy to take care of it himself." Harry suggests and I scoff.
"Work... Leave. And I will call a moving company for my stuff. And I also think I am going to call Chrissy. I should tell her about the changes." I reply and he hums in surprise.
"You should. Chrissy will be happy to hear about the... changes." He kisses the side of my face, his lips tickling my earlobe softly.
"I was such a bitch on her wedding day..."
"Chrissy loves you and she knows you were in a shock. You will be fine. You can even call her over tonight for dinner with Adrian if you'd like. Oh, shit, you can't..."
"Why I cannot?" I ask, squinting at him.
"My gift to them was a week-long vacation to Punta Minta. They left yesterday."
"You know, normal people gift coffee machines, or irons, or bedsheets... Not vacations." I point out.
"Do you know me to be normal? Besides, I wanted to get them something nice." He replies, and I shake my head at him.
"You have to leave for work. You are going to be late." I give up, pulling away from him.
"Fine. You win. I will go get dressed." He groans, picking up his phone.
I bite my top lip and move further into the kitchen, finding the state-of-the-art coffee machine to make myself some coffee.