Tweak's Brothers

Tweak is the only girl in her family, she has eight brothers and I'm going to tell you who they are and why they are so important in Tweaks' Family since the show doesn't confirm rather Tweak is an only child or not.

Johnny- Johnny is the eldest brother in the family and he's the leader of the Fluffle and he loves making music, he doesn't play the banjo like his dad Ranger Marsh, instead he listens to Hip-Hop, Gospel, and 1980s Rock n Roll

Johnny- Johnny is the eldest brother in the family and he's the leader of the Fluffle and he loves making music, he doesn't play the banjo like his dad Ranger Marsh, instead he listens to Hip-Hop, Gospel, and 1980s Rock n Roll. He's brave, friendly, and kind of stubborn.

Kirk- Kirk is the 2nd oldest brother in the family and he's like a Lt. or a wingman to Johnny, he's really good at sports like Football and Baseball, he's the athletic one in the Fluffle but he always gets himself into trouble that always ended Johnny saving his butt. He's brave, kind, funny, and has a little bit of ADHD or ADD.

Tucker Lee- Tucker Lee or Lil' Lee, is the 3rd oldest brother in the family, he's the family's comedian, he's always making jokes and making people laugh. Whenever there is a situation that has to do something of being sad he's there to make you laugh. He's Funny, Caring, and wild. 

Matthew- Matthew is the Middle brother in the family and he's an artist. He can draw really good tattoo designs, he's also Autistic and that makes him more special than ever to his brothers and sister without him, The Fluffle is empty, He's a little shy, friendly, and has a heart of gold.

Finn- Finn is the 2nd Middle brother in the family, there's something about Finn that no one understands, he seems to be the glue that keeps the Fluffle sticks together, he doesn't talk very much but he's stronger than any bunny that Ranger Marsh has ever sawed. He's quiet, strong, and friendly.

Eric- Eric is the 3rd middle brother in the family, He's the smart one in the Fluffle, he can solve any math problem that you can put in front of him, he has a small tattoo on his right wrist that was done by his brother Matthew, he's also very sensitive about his looks he can not go anywhere with look handsome first. He's charming, smart, and friendly.

Luke- Luke is the youngest brother in the family, he's known as the Hippie brother because he's so chill and laidback, he's the peacemaker of the Fluffle, whenever the brothers get into an argument or worse a fight, he's there to make peace. He's laidback, friendly, and cool.

Billy- Billy is the baby brother in the family, he is still in college, and he living with Ranger Marsh and Kathy, he actually really good at fixing cars and ships and he loves to give BIG BUNNY HUGS! He's sweet, bubbly, friendly, and perky.

And that's all you need to know. 😁