My soul is a warrior

The worst case scenario. Everything she had feared would happen - Hakan revealing to Poyraz her role in his debt issues before she had the courage to tell him herself... Each and every word she had heard him say in her nightmares, that had caused her to wake up in a dazzled state of guilt and panic... This was it. She stood alone in the hotel room from which Poyraz had just stormed out without looking back, asking her to leave once again. The worst had finally happened. Haziran felt her heart, already trampled the day before, breaking into smaller and smaller pieces as her hope was extinguishing. Tears streamed down her face in burning trails and she couldn't move a muscle.

She deserved it. She deserved it. She deserved it.
She could faintly hear Biricik and Gorkem's voices, but she couldn't make out what they were saying. She had no hope. She had lost him.
It was then that she heard her father's words echoing in her mind: "Nothing worthwhile comes easily, kuzum. I know what you are capable of. You will know it too in time."
She deserved it. Tamam. But she was going to redeem herself.
"Stop feeling sorry for yourself Haziran," she heard her mother's voice, "It won't change what's happening."
She was already doing her best, and she didn't want to give up until she had make amends, until she succeeded. She didn't want to give up.

She wiped her tears with new resolve. Her mind was made up. She was going to stay and do what she came to do in the first place. Damn them all.