Unbridled love

Ok so, this chapter is 🔞. I finally jumped into the smut train. PoyHaz's chemistry was calling for it. Have  fun reading!

- Surprise, love, he said.

Tears welled up in Haziran's eyes, shining like diamonds in the candlelight. Poyraz needn't worry about it because a bright smile lit up her face.
- I don't think I've ever smiled more than I have in the last couple of days, she said.
- I wish you'd never stop, Poyraz answered.
- You're making love to me now, right? She asked, almost casually. Poyraz was a little taken aback by the sudden direction of the conversation but he quickly recovered, his cheeks flushing slightly. He laughed.
- Yes Ma'am.
- No one's going to interrupt us, right?
Poyraz went to lock the door.
- No, Ma'am, he said again. I warned Burak not to look for us for the next couple of hours.
- Hmmm... we still have cake to eat, right?
Poyraz wondered if he should discern a double entendre here... He was beginning to love this overtly sensual Haziran.
- We do, yes... But first, I need to see something. He got closer and crouched before her, caressing her right leg through her dress slit. Haziran shivered, and the muscles between her legs tensed.
- What's that ? she managed to ask in a whisper.
- I never got the chance to look closely at your tattoo ...
Haziran's face reddened at the mention. She had been so embarrassed by her impulse the night she showed it to him, she had almost ran back home. He lifted the dress over her left leg, his hands going up, caressing both legs in parallel movements, stopping at her black laced shorty thigh lines.
Haziran took a sharp intake of air when he gathered the lifted fabric of her dress in his right hand and lightly ran his left fingers over her panties, which she knew were warm and wet. He licked his lower lip.
- Tattoo first, he announced. Haziran wasn't sure if he was talking to her or to himself, but she knew she had never been so turned on in her life.

He put his left arm around her under the fabric, pulling her dress even higher. He lifted her up and let her fall gently onto the bed behind them, green eyes staring intently into blue ones.
- Turn around, he urged.

Haziran complied, giving him full access to her tattoo. He delicately followed the lines of the Sakura tree with his tongue.
- If you knew how many times I've dreamed of doing this...
- I dreamed about it too...
- We have to get that dress off you, Haziran.
They quickly removed the cloth from her body and Poyraz took a moment to take her all in. She was so beautiful, her skin glowing in the candlelight, her body slender and perfectly shaped, the nipples showing through the lace of her bra. He could watch her just lying here all night.
- Poyraz, we need to undress you too.
She sat down and started undoing the buttons on her shirt. She worked slowly, taking time to look into his eyes to appreciate how aroused they both were. She took off his shirt and began to leave a trail of kisses across his broad shoulders, his neck, his chest. She moved closer and straddled him as they kissed, tongues fighting, her nails leaving hot marks on his back. She ground on him, rubbing her pelvis against his erection.
Poyraz laid her back on the bed and pulled down the bra cups to uncover her breasts, without taking the time to unhook it. His thumb covered one hard nipple, caressing it in small circles, while his tongue licked the other one. He very gently took it between his teeth before sucking it just a little harder. Haziran moaned, lost in the sensation, waves of pleasure running through her body.
- Poyraz...
His mouth went down to her belly button in a hot trail of kisses. She grabbed handfuls of his hair and lifted his face so he could look at her.
-  Another dream come true, she said.
He smiled. He too remembered her teasing him on the beach the night they spent there for her birthday.
- Take your pants off now, she ordered.
Poyraz nodded, swallowing hard from the excitement.
He took his clothes off and helped her take her shorty off, hands and legs moving urgently. He placed an open palm between her legs to feel her up, and Haziran moaned loudly. He slid a finger inside her, then another, while his thumb stroked her clit.
Haziran had never felt such an overload of emotions. She was overwhelmed with love, passion, sensuality and desire. Waves of pleasure washed over her and shivers ran down her arms and legs, leaving her fingertips numb.

He watched her climax and his penis got so hard, it was almost painful. He had waited so long for this moment, imagining it hundreds of times, before and during cold showers, that he wanted to make it last forever. But he wasn't sure how long he would be able to hold back.

As if she'd heard his thought, she opened her eyes, licked her lips, kissed him and pushed him slightly to slip her hand between them. She took hold of his penis and squeezed gently. Maybe she really was a witch after all. She guided him into her. He let her decide the pace she wanted to take, concentrating on holding it in. She felt so good, her inner walls surrounding him perfectly, as if his body had finally found its home.
- Are you okay?" he asked in a breath.
She nodded, smiling.
- I love you, Poyraz.
He kissed her again, deep and hard, and they began to move faster, him entering and sliding out of her in wet thrusts, her breasts hitting his chest in rhythm. His heart was pounding and his breath rushed. Pleasure radiated through their connected bodies, in burning pulses. It was bliss.
- I love you Haziran, said Poyraz still catching his breath. Haziran snuggled in his arms with a satisfied smile.
- Let's live here forever. I don't need to ever move again. Forget about the cake.
Poyraz laughed and opened his mouth to answer.

That's when they heard piercing baby wails.