Prologue

"Why me?" Chaeyoung asked without even looking at her friend who is begging her to go to the Underground Arena. "Why not ask the other Chaeyoung?" Her voice sounding annoyed as she really doesn't want to go out right now and just stay at home all day. "It is Sunday, for God's sake. I want to sleep."

"Rose is busy with her girlfriend." Jisoo pouted as they don't spend time that much now when their friend, Rose, started dating Jennie.

"I'm busy too, unnie." Chaeyoung deadpanned. "Go away," She doesn't want to go to that place as she'd surely just get bored to death since she's not into games. She often wonders how her unnie got addicted to such a hobby that she can stay up until dawn playing computer games but can't do it for studying.

"No, you're not. You're just dozing around." Jisoo took a step closer to Chaeyoung's bed crossing her arms. "Plus, you don't have a love life." She smirked.

Chaeyoung scrunches her nose. "I'm busy doing nothing."

"Come on, you lazy bum." Jisoo chuckled, pulling Chaeyoung by the wrist. "Aren't you tired doing nothing?"

"The last time I went there with you, I felt so out of place." She shakes her head remembering what happened that time when Jisoo invited her to go to that place for gamers. She was so confused hearing jargon she's not familiar with, plus, a lot of guys tried to hit on her. Those guy gamers with long one-sided bangs are still vivid in her memory. Thank God she was able to refrain from punching them. It was a nightmare.

"Just this once, please," Jisoo begs down on her knees with her hands clasped and puppy eyes.

"Give me a good reason why I should go with you." Chaeyoung sighed in defeat. She can't say no to her unnie with a face like that. Chaeyoung is known to be mischievous in their university along with her buddies, Dahyun and Tzuyu. They are known as Evil Maknaes as the three of them are the youngest in their family who owns a big share in the university. You wouldn't want to mess up with them as they can make your life a living hell, especially Chaeyoung. She's nice though to her family and friends, well except for Nayeon, her stepsister. She's not on good terms with her.

Jisoo stood up and her eyes brightened. "Pengu Master will be there." She exclaimed excitedly with dreamy eyes.

"And who the hell is that Pengu Master?"

"Hey, watch your mouth, small bean." Jisoo chides in. "She's a famous gamer and she is my role model. I want to be like her. She's a gamer goddess."

"Gamer goddess, huh?" Chaeyoung snorts. "What does she look like? I bet she doesn't take a daily bath just like the other gamers, or she looks like an ugly penguin that's why her name is Pengu Master."

"Yah!" Chaeyoung earned a slap on the arm, "Don't you dare talk about her like that. I know she's pretty!"

"Geez. Relax, I'm just kidding unnie." Chaeyoung laughed at Jisoo's reaction. "You have a picture of her?" She asks curiously as she wants to know what her unnie's role model looks like.

Jisoo takes out her phone and scrolled through her gallery. "This is her." She showed the photo to Chaeyoung.

"She's wearing a penguin face mask. Don't you have a picture showing her full face?" Chaeyoung asked disappointingly. She could tell that this Pengu Master is really pretty though she has only seen her eyes; those tantalizing doe eyes.

"Err. I actually haven't seen her without that mask." Jisoo answered scratching her nape. "She's always wearing a face mask and navy-blue hoodie. Nobody has ever seen her face. She's a mystery. I don't even know her real name." She pouted, wishing she can be friends with the gamer goddess.