-Girl Of Your Dreams-

"Only if you knew how much I liked you."- Heather by Conan Gray

        October 2nd
        Saturday

        Many nights in the garden maze later, Taylor and Joe were becoming good friends. They knew the maze and each other well. The night before, Taylor invited him to go to Brooklyn with her. She had already picked out her disguise, and gotten the tutor to take care of her kids. She was excited to leave the castle for once.

        Joe woke up and put his wig on. He looked through his clothes for a while, trying to look perfect for Taylor. He put his shoes on, and headed to the shuttle stop. He couldn't wait to see her again.

        They got on the shuttle to Gatwick, and Taylor looked over at Joe. She looked perfect as always. They were sitting on two seats next to each other, and talked about inside jokes. Taylor laughed so hard she almost cried.

        They landed at 11, and went straight to 42nd. It was getting colder, and Taylor shivered. Joe noticed he was the only one with a jacket. He draped his jacket around her shoulders, hugging her. They stayed this way for the rest of the ride.

        Taylor began to dance down the street. Joe spun her, and felt like flying. Taylor was the girl of his dreams. She wasn't afraid to be herself. But he was scared what she would think when she knew who he was.

        Joe gave Taylor an earphone on the last bus. He had recorded him playing some piano, and wanted to know if she liked it.

        "This is amazing." Taylor's eyes lit up as the music played. She complimented him more after the songs were over, and yawned. She leaned her head on his shoulder, and they fell asleep.

A/N: yes this is girl meets world but I couldn't find a better gif 😂

        Taylor and Joe woke up and decided to go and get sushi. They talked about their day as they waited, and a person leaned in, interested.

        "What happened in Harlem?" They asked. Joe looked at Taylor, suppressing a smile.

        "Don't even ask us." Taylor said. They had walked around, making up stories about their fake lives, pretending to be a couple. Joe wished they were a couple.

        "Hey, could I ask out the girl you're sitting with?" A guy whispered to Joe. Joe nodded, feeling a hole in his heart.

        "Will you go out with me?" Taylor looked over at Joe.

        "He's fit, go for it." Joe mouthed. Taylor burst out laughing.

        "No, I'm sorry." The guy moved on.

        "Why didn't you say yes?" Joe asked. Taylor took a deep breath.

       "I'm on a date with you." She said softly.

       "That's true. I really like you." Taylor smiled.

       "I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this." She replied. Joe looked at her blue eyes. He wanted nothing but the best for her. He was so relieved she felt the same way.

       The shuttle stop to go back was a long way away. Taylor walked with Joe down the street, laughing. She missed him already. He would leave soon. She had to make the best of the time they had together.

A/N:
This chapter references
People watching- Conan Gray
Brooklyn- Maisie Peters
Paper Rings- Taylor Swift
It's short but cute
Comment and vote if you liked it 🥰