-Goodbye-

"And goodbye's so much harder."- We Were Happy By Taylor Swift

October 31st
Sunday

Taylor and Joe sat in the park, talking. The stars were coming out, and they were both freezing, holding on to each other for warmth. The wind blew as they thought about Joe leaving in 2 weeks.

"What am I going to do without you?" Taylor whispered. Joe brushed her hair back.

"We can stay in touch. I'm traveling back to America for the movie's premiere." Joe responded. His mother would send him back to try to kill the king and queen again. Taylor brushed a tear away.

"We still have two more weeks. Don't say goodbye to me yet." Taylor held on tightly to Joe.

"Then let's do something fun." Taylor dragged Joe to stand up. She grabbed his hand and ran. He laughed as they ran past the festivals that were closing.

They snuck into the circus and glimpsed the last of the sunrise. Joe threw his arms around Taylor's neck. She kissed him, knowing this was what love felt like. She was all butterflies, sky high for him. Joe followed her to a boat on the water.

The last few trick or treaters were going home, and Taylor remembered her kids. She felt relief remembering the tutor had gotten candy for them. She was always sad when they missed out on things because they couldn't be seen.

"I love you." Joe said, holding her hand.

"And I love you." She still felt like a schoolgirl with a crush around him. She didn't spaz out as much when he texted her, but was still blushy around him.

Taylor leaned her head on Joe's shoulder, and he tied the boat back to the dock. They walked to the castle together. What happened next was a little fuzzy....

A/N: short chapter but the climax is next!
sooo excited

referenced: we were happy by taylor swift and feels like this by maisie peters