Pregnant [short fluff]

Y/n pov

I was so nervous to tell taylor I was pregnant. She'd obviously be happy because for months now we've been trying for a baby via donor. And I'm being fully honest when I say this, we decided who carries the baby with a rock-paper-scissors game. The whole day I was giving hints. Like when we were at the grocery store and she got a bottle of wine I told her I probably should have that. Or when I asked her about a baby name. But now I was ready to tell her Im pregnant.

I walked up to her while she was laying on the couch, "oh hey babygirl", she said and pulled me down to straddle her waist. "I have something to tell you", I said. She tilted her head, "yes?", she as she grabbed my hand and sat up. "I'm....I'm pregnant", I told her. Her jaw dropped and tears came to her eyes, "really???? Like there's really a baby in you???", she asked. I nodded my head, and put her hand on my stomach. "Theres really a baby in me, a tiny tay", I said. "When did you find out??", she asked. "Yesterday", I said. "Why'd you wait this long to tell me? OMG baby this is great, I'm gonna be a mom!", she said and hugged me really tight.

"Mhm, we have a doctors appointment in a couple of weeks", I told her. She squealed and kissed me. "They're gonna be so beautiful", she said. "I know, I hope they'll have blue eyes like yours", I told her. "And i hope they have your hair and your smile, beautiful girl", she said and kissed my shoulder. I can't wait for this baby.