Tiktok pranks

Y/n pov

I was going to prank taylor with the "Towel prank" which is basically where I pretend to strip naked infront of camera. I knew taylor would freak out because she's already possessive of me as it is, nevertheless when I'm naked infront of 10 million followers. "Taylor stop splashing me!!", I screeched at my wife in the shower as we were just about to get out, we had a show with two shower heads so she would always turn hers on an extremely cold temperature just to mess with me.

"Or what", she teased and got a handful of the cool water, "or else I'll make you change the litter box everyday", I threatened. "Oooh no", she sarcastically said and splashed again, so I in return got the shaving cream bottle and squirted the foam all over her. "Ahh!", she squealed and rubbed some on me, "y/nnnnn now it's gonna take me longer, 'cause I have to wash this all off", she whined. "Oh well", I smiled and reached for the shower door, only to be pulled back.

"No, you're staying here and helping me wash this off", she strictly said and started getting under the water. I turned her in all directions to get all of the foam off of her, "babylove, get the towel off the floor", she instructed but I refused because I was practically freezing. "No. You get it", I told her, "fine I guess I'll air dry myself, buh bye!", she flashed me a smile and walked out. "No, Taylor!!! Come back!!", I whined to her, but nothing as a response.

When I got out, there wasn't a towel. She didn't air dry herself, she stole the towel. This forced me to go butt naked into the hallway and get a towel from the shelf. As I was reaching for the white towel on the top shelf, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my bare body tightly. "Whats cooking? Good looking", she joked and nuzzle her face into my neck so that she could began to pepper it with hickey-kisses. To be honest, I almost forgot about the prank I was about to pull on her.

We finally went into the bathroom to blow dry our hair, so while she did hers, I pulled out my phone. She used the bathroom beforehand, so I snuck some clothes on under my towel, This way she wouldn't notice and think I was actually naked. I stood the phone up on the large marble counter and started the tiktok. Taylor glanced at me in the background, However, just let me do whatever I was trying to do, which seemed like a harmless little dance to a song. But she soon realized it wasn't so harmless.

I slowly peeled the towel down when the beat dropped, and I swear she ran faster than Usain bolt once she noticed. She ran to my side and wrapped her arms around me frantically, quickly scrambling to wrap the towel back around my "bare" body. We stumbled back a bit at how fast she ran at me, "y/n!", she said. "What?", I innocently asked while she caught her breath, "you gave me a fucking heart attack. Don't do that. ", she said when she noticed I hadn't been naked this whole time.

"Why?", I questioned once more, "because you're mine. I don't need anyone else seeking you naked but me. That's my privilege", she huffed. "Aw baby", I pinched her cheeks and teased her.