Music video appearance

[The lyrics: "new money, suit and tie" and "You're the king, baby, im your queen", and "boy's only want love if its torture" and "I can make the bad guys good for a weekend", are changed to: "new money, diamonds, shy" and "You're the crown, baby, im your queen" and "girl's only want love if its torture" and "i can make the bad girls good for a weekend". And please watch the music video before hand because it won't let me show y'all, and if you dont, some scenes might be confusing]
-------------------‐------‐‐----------------------------

Taylor pov

Today for my "blank space" music video, I decided to get a female actress instead. I wanted to give yet another hint to the public that I was bisexual through this video. My song itself is already about a girl, so many fans were super excited about the video. When y/n auditioned, immediately I knew she was perfect. She was so sweet and kind, and was also gorgeous might I say. Her y/e/c eyes stuck out like the brightest star amongst the rest in the sky, and her lips looked only the softest; which got me excited for the kissing scenes.

Today was the day we filmed, and I can even find a word to describe how nervous and happy I am. Today I was going to get to kiss, hold, and who knows what else, this girl. When I to the set, I got out of the car and walked inside the huge mansion like instructed. I quickly saw her and though to myself this is going to be pretty hard to act professional. But I managed to walk up to her, "hey!", I greeted her. "Oh my God, hi!", she said and we hugged. She was significantly shorter than me so I had to bend down a bit. "You ready?", I asked, "um yeah, yeah I'm ready. You?", she asked back. "Definitely", I said and chastised myself for sounding too eager. "That's great", she said and then we were both called over to our first scene.

All went well, we did our first few scenes great. Then it came to the dancing one, this time I was going to hold her by the waist. "Okay, and taylor hold her then twist- perfect, just like that", one man said. When I had to dip her, the look on her face just screamed vulnerability and innocence; a look that drove me insane. We couldn't help but look into eachothers eyes whilst doing so, and had to basically pry them away when the scene was over. The next, even more intimate scene was in the floral gazebo, the one where we kiss. We were in the place where we needed to be: my hands holding the small of her back and her hands were pressed against my chest. "Action!", the director yelled. Her breath started fanning over mine as our lips didn't touch but hovered. When the time came, I leaned in and softly kiss her. It was almost as if she didn't want to stop when he yelled stop, much like me. "Doing good?", I asked, she giggled and nodded, "you have soft lips", she complimented, "so do you, but your eyes are gorgeous", I told her.

The next scene was when I had to get mad at her. I didn't want to of course, but it was all in the script. "So taylor, your gonna yell and get all mad and stuff. You're gonna push her around a bit. Then you're gonna grab this and throw it at her, y/n ducks, then you walk up to her and grab her by the face and pull it close to yours saying the lyric", the director said. I nodded, trying to think of a way to be as gentle as I could. "Screaming, crying, perfect storms. I can make all the tables turn!", I yelled in her face. "Rose garden filled with thorns. Keep you second guessing like, "oh, my, god, who is she?" I get drunk on jealousy", I said after pushing her back some and throwing the pretend vase at her, an object she gladly ducked. "Cause darlin' im a nightmare dressed like a daydream", I said as I grabbed her face up and close to mine, then let go. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?", I asked right after. "Yeah, of course, you're too kind", she told me.

Then the last but not least scene was in play. I was supposed to get on top of a "dead" or passed out y/n and kiss her, bite her lip, etc. I got on top of the girl, straddling her, and waiting for the team to tell me when to start. I looked down at her and she looked adorable, I had to resist the urge to kiss her right then. When the team told me to kiss her I moved down and brushed my lips up against hers once more. This felt even more electrical, with even more connection. When I bit and pulled her lip, I swore I could hear her let out a tiny moan. This made me blush a bit but I continued on anyways. After the scene, the shoot was pretty much over. "That was good!", she told me. "Yeah! I was actually wondering if I um, if I could maybe get your number?", I asked. She giggled at my nervousness, "sure", she chuckled.