Introductions and Thankyous!

The character on the cover is 'MonoBuru!' The mascot I designed for this story.

I'm sure you're just as eager to get into the story as I am! But there are some very important things to announce first!

Most importantly the Thank-yous to our lovely character designers!! This story would never have been able to happen if it wasn't for you guys! I would never have been able to make eighteen characters by myself (and you can bet we wouldn't have such interesting ones) but between five of us, we made an amazing cast!! So here are my thank-yous to:

Chiaki0_0
Chiaki0_0, the "Ultimate character Designer" who made so, so many amazing characters! And was so invested in the project! Chiaki took time out to make extra characters to help diverse the types of characters we had!

Ibukikikiki
"Kikikiki" (Ibukikikiki), who made some very detailed and amazing characters! Even jumping to making male OCs just because we were low on male characters for the plot (We are now exactly 50/50 on female and male characters!!)

@ahuman993 (I can apparently not tag them, so please tag them in the comments)

A human, who also made some extremely awesome characters with very unique designs and backstories! Also the first person to jump to creating a character for this project, so for that I'm extremely grateful!

JasmineTeaIsLife
Jasmine Teal, whom's OC book spoke out to me due to the unique characters and extremely intriguing and detailed backstories they all had- and was kind enough to allow two of their characters to be a part of this book!

Please check out these peoples profiles and character books, as well as the 'Project DolphinRonpa Book' to get more insight on who made each character (as well as a height chart of all the characters) and to give props to these amazing collaborators who made this book a reality!

Next, this book is semi-interactive! This means that on some of the chapters you'll get choices to vote on in the comments, the choice with the most votes before I start writing the next part will influence how the story takes place- I will get harsher with how much your choices impact the story too, so be very careful! I also heavily encourage you to discuss things in the comments to make a little community around these characters, who do you think is the mastermind? Which leads me onto this:

The mastermind is one of the class mates!

Also, as stated in the description, this book has no lemon or smut- so you're safe from that! But, it is a danganronpa fanfiction so if topics of danganronpa upset or trigger you, this book might not be right for you. Remember, taking care of yourself is more important than reading fanfiction!

With all that information, please enjoy! And leave a vote and maybe a comment to show your support for this lil' story!