2. Bad Luck

A/N Hi again! I'm not too confident with my writing skills so if you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know! (*^o^*) Also this is going to go very slow cause that's how my brain works lol

Earlier that day - Nat's POV
For some reason Fury had called us in for a meeting as soon as Peter got back from school. He didn't say what it was about but being mysterious was normal for him.

'Alright Pirate, what you got for us?' Tony barely looked up from his phone as he talked.
'A new vigilante has been spotted all over New York, I need you to bring her in, we have reason to believe she is working with Hydra.' Fury pressed a button on the remote he was holding and a projection appeared. 'This is all we know about her.'
An image of a girl appeared on the screen, her face was covered by a mask be she looked young, too young to be involved in all of this.
'Silent Ash, sounds edgy, are we sure this isn't some emo teen trying to be cool?' I elbowed Clint in the guts for his stupid comment.
'Owie!!'
'Anyways,' Fury said, frustrated, 'All we know about her is her name, she arrives that the scene and doesn't say a word, she just leaves with a trail of ash following. You have to find her.'

'I-, I saw her the other day, I don't think she's a bad guy!' Peter looked kinda scared speaking to Fury, I don't blame him.
'Мой ребёнок паук, that's cause you're too pure for this world, you like everyone.' I ruffled his curly chocolate hair.

Y/N POV
How did you end up running away from the avengers with several bullet wounds? Good question.

You were sitting on the edge of a rooftop when you heard a someone behind you, followed by the sound of repulsors and what sounded like a bow and arrow. Who would bring a bow and arrow to a fight? You turn around, already knowing who was there.

'Look kid, we gotta bring you to the boss. So if you could just come with us, that's be great.' You internally laugh at the star spangled man with a plan.
'We've got dinner waiting back at the tower, so the faster the better.' It was Tony Stark, who looked like he did not want to be here. All you could do was shake your head. What if they just wanted you for your powers? What if you hurt someone? What if Hydra finds you? Too much could go wrong if you went with them.

You try and jump of the building and run but a shield the size of a dinner plate swings at you. It knocks you down to the ground and Captain America charges at you. 'Sorry kid, but we can't let you go.' You dodge him but your legs are wrapped up in something sticky. Looking around, you notice a certain red and blue vigilante. 'I thought we were friends' you sign to him and mimic a tear. You rip a hole in the tip of your glove and touch the webbing. It turns into ash as you destroy it. Everyone looks surprised at your ability to free yourself so you try and take this as a chance to run. But of course it isn't that easy. An arrow is sent flying towards your chest but you manage to slow the energy of it down. One thing you learnt from Hydra was how to control these stupid powers. That was just distraction. Hawkeye doesn't even look upset you stopped his arrow, instead he was looking to the left of you. You quickly turn, only to see the Black Widow aiming her gun at you. Still distracted by your previous encounter you don't notice the three shots she makes at you. 'Ouch!' You sign, sure you might have holes in your stomach but a little joke can't hurt any worse than you're feeling. The avengers all seemed to stop, thinking they had got you down. So you took your chance and leapt of the side of the building.

Steve's POV
'Shit' I exclaim. Why didn't I think she'd run?
'Hey! That's a bad language word!' Tony joked.
'Not now! C'mon we need to follow her.' You and the others are hot on her tail. But then she starts flying, I didn't know she could do that. 'Well here's the ash Fury talked about.' Nat, Clint and I continue chasing her from the ground and Tony and Peter follow from the skies. 'I can get her down to the ground, Cap you've gotta be there to get her.'
'What? Tony no she's just a kid you can't hit her with a repulsor blast!' Clint always had a soft spot for kids, probably comes with having his own. It was too late to stop Tony though, I could hear his suit firing up. He hit her and she fell limp to the ground. The back of her shirt had been burned through and through the darkness of the night you could see it. Covering her whole back, a large Hydra brand.

Y/N POV
I didn't hear it coming, too focused on controlling the energy in the wind, helping me fly. A blast pushed you down from the sky, hitting the ground hard. You quickly turned around to face them, ready for their next attack. But their faces flashed with horror, you crawled away and your hand scraped against your bare back. Fuck. They saw it.

You ran and ran for what seemed like ages, finally taking a break you sat in an alley. Luckily, you kept a first aid kit in a couple alleys all around New York. You located your hidden supplies, you began to try and remove the bullets. You bandaged your stomach  and felt the sting on your back. That's not going away anytime soon. After dressing your wounds and taking a quick rest you headed back to your foster home, to get changed. Hopefully you could just sneak in, grab your school stuff and get out.