6. Girl talk

You must have passed out from all the pain because you woke up lying on the floor surrounded by empty beer bottles and stale chips all over the floor. The blood was dried out on your body and as you got up it cracked and stung. The scabs that covered your body begun to bleed again. You managed to make it up to your room. You checked your phone, 27 messages from Peter. You'll have to catch up on them. It was 7:30am, you had to leave for school soon. Luckily you kept heaps of first aid gear in your room for after patrol so you were able to bandage yourself up to the best of your ability. You then put on your favourite jumper to cover up your arms too. When you looked in the mirror you saw how bruised your face was though. It ranged from a disgusting yellow to a shiny purple all over your face. You didn't own any makeup but maybe MJ had some you could borrow when you got to school. You still had to hide the bruises on the way to school so you pulled up the hood on your jumper and tried to shift your hair so it covered your face.

The subway was packed and people kept bumping into your bruises. Not fun. You eventually made it to school. Your body was already screaming at you in pain. If only John or Margaret actually let you have days off. 'MJ, do you have any makeup.' Your hands shook as you signed.
'Um yeah I think so, why?' She asked.
'Y/N are you alright?' Peter was looking at your face.
'I'm fine.' You grabbed MJ's arm and lead her to the bathroom.
'Y/N what's wrong? I don't have any make up on me right now,' MJ said. You pulled down your hood, revealing your bruised and cut up face. She gasped softly. Her face was full of sorrow and guilt, but then it hardened. 'Y/N. Tell me who did this to you.' She grabbed into your wrists to you couldn't run. You hissed in pain. She let go quickly after she realised she was hurting you.
'I can't tell you.'
'Well did this happen when you were on patrol? Why didn't you tell Peter!' MJ had gone full mum mode on you now.
'It's not from patrol.' You wanted to tell her so bad. To cry into her arms and tell someone what was happening to you. If you told her then you would have to move foster homes if they even believed you. You might move away and have to start at a new school. You'd never be able to see your only friends again. You could not let that happen.
'Come to my house after school, we're going to talk about this and you're going to tell me what's happening.' She demanded. When she raised her voice you couldn't help but flinch. MJ must have noticed. She pulled you into a hug. It was so warm and loving. You started to cry, but for once they were not tears of sadness but tears of happiness and love for your friends.

MJ and you had to compromise since she didn't have any makeup. She borrowed some makeup from a girl she knew and helped you arrange your clothes and hair so you looked perfectly normal. You stuck by her all day. You didn't sign to anyone or do anything. You just followed MJ around and she comforted you. At lunch Peter and Ned were confused at why you didn't want to talk but MJ gave them the glare of doom.

'My mum shouldn't be home yet, I think she's got a late shift tonight. Make yourself at home, MJ called out to you as she grabbed some food, 'you hungry?'
You nodded, you were starving. After grabbing some food and handing it to you she sat down next to you. 'Y/N, you have to tell me what happened, I just want to help you.' Tears began to form in your eyes. You told her everything, well, you wrote everything down. Now she knew about your past, Hydra, your escape and she knew about your foster parents. You just felt safe around her and you knew you could trust her with anything. 'Hey if you want, I know a little bit of first aid from helping Peter out so I see if I can help you.'
'You can't tell anyone.' You hurriedly signed, 'I don't want to move away. I can't lose you guys. You're my first friends and I'm not losing you because of John and Margaret.'
MJ thought for a minute. 'Okay, I won't tell anyone yet. But, we're going to find a way for you to get out of there. Even if it means moving in with me, you can't stay there.' She got out her first aid kit and starting tending to your wounds. 'Hey. Why don't you got live with the avengers? Peter stays there on the weekends and I'm sure they'd be happy to have you as part of the team. Didn't you say you're pretty much working with them?' MJ suggested.
'I've thought about that but I don't know, it doesn't feel right. They wouldn't want me anyways and I'm only working with them so they can keep an eye on me.' You signed, 'but thanks.'

A/N this might've been too much MJ but I love her so much. I'm not very happy with this chapter but oh well, I might go change it later.

Rest In Peace Stan Lee. He was an amazing guy.