Is that?!

Each Avenger headed to where they were instructed to go. All ready to stop the unknown attacker.

Jenna and Thor were on the helipad of Stark tower, overseeing the entirety of New York.
"Thor look!" Jenna pointed to a large portal that opened in the middle of the sky, just over the old library where Hulk and Clint were.
"Jen, your an expert on all things space, does that portal look familiar to you?" Jenna tilted her head, analysing the portal more with each passing second.
"It does, but, no two portals are the same, are they?"

"Legolas, you have big space lizards entering from above you!" Stark spoke over the radio,
"I'm aware Tony!" Clint started to shoot arrows at them all but that was doing little to nothing.
"They're called the Chitauri, they belong to my father, they're easy to kill but just your arrows aren't going to harm them Clint!" Jenna informed the team.

Jenna held her hands out in the direction of a Chitauri lizard, she lifted it high into the air and managed to tear it in half. With one hand keeping the corpse steady, the other managed to control the blood and everything else leaving the rip. A drop splashed Hulks face, to which he growled in her direction,
"SORRY BUDDY!" she shouted, Hulk waved then jumped off. "I think Hulk is really misunderstood Thor, he isn't that scary. Thor?" A loud thump startled her, "THOR!"
"I'm here Jen," they both turned round to investigate where the noise came from. By the balcony doors was a sight that shocked both of them, their mouth's agape, eyes fixed to one person, or should i say...God.

"Is that?" Thor started,
"LOKI!" Jenna finished for him. She was full of relief, seeing him sooner rather than later obviously lifted her spirits. The only downside was, that wasn't her Loki.

Instead of his captivating emerald green eyes, they were now a cold blue. His sceptre now had an addition of a blue rock, the same colour as his eyes.

"Brother! Stop this madness!" Thor ordered,
"No." Loki simply stated,
"Loki darling please stop, your killing people, there's death and destruction! The Loki we know hates death and destruction." Jenna tried so hard to reason with him.

The trio just stood there. Loki now on the edge overlooking his work. Thor stood back, gripping Mjölnir. Jenna was next to Thor, whispering something to him. Loki had moved back and towards them, which was a mistake.

Thor leapt towards his brother, once again forcing him down with Mjölnir,
"NOW JENNA!" he shouted.

This was her cue.